Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kenneth Noye

Horace - No, not at all but when you get the Daily Mail shouting from the roof tops that Noye should be released than you know he has a good case:

http://www.dailymail...iscredited.html

Once again you misrepresent what you have read - the Dail Mail has a headline in quotes, to make it clear that it's repeating a claim made by Noye's brief at the Appeal. They make no claim themselves that Noye should be released.

Horace - In my opinion, for what it's worth, Kenneth Noye has served his time, for a crime he clearly didn't commit, and deserves to be released back into the Community. I wonder if the boot had been on the other foot and Stephen Cameron had killed Noye on the M25 Swanley interchange that day whether he would have received such a lengthy prison sentence.

In my opinion, for what it's worth

Not a lot. I'd stick at the day job counting paperclips if I were you.

Did anybody get the Evening Standard last night, if not then, wait for it, Kenny Noye was the victim of a discredited forensic scientist, namely 'Dr' Michael Heath, in what was an unfair trial. The Appeal Court heard that Noye's murder conviction eleven years ago at the Old Bailey, for the stabbing of Stephen Cameron, should be quashed, the crucial medical evidence had come from a postmortem examination carried out by Heath who was then considered to be a distingushed pathologist and expert witness, however since the trial he has faced disciplinary charges over a series of bungled postmortems and is now very much a discredited figure. 'Dr' Heath had also failed to record bruising on Stephen Cameron's knuckles which could have supported Noye's claims that he had acted in self defence so Noye is as good as a free man.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-kent-12816930

Did anybody get the Evening Standard last night, if not then, wait for it, Kenny Noye was the victim of a discredited forensic scientist, namely 'Dr' Michael Heath, in what was an unfair trial. The Appeal Court heard that Noye's murder conviction eleven years ago at the Old Bailey, for the stabbing of Stephen Cameron, should be quashed, the crucial medical evidence had come from a postmortem examination carried out by Heath who was then considered to be a distingushed pathologist and expert witness, however since the trial he has faced disciplinary charges over a series of bungled postmortems and is now very much a discredited figure. 'Dr' Heath had also failed to record bruising on Stephen Cameron's knuckles which could have supported Noye's claims that he had acted in self defence so Noye is as good as a free man.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-kent-12816930

Not a good day for Rhodes QC

Sjj2112 - I bet you delighted in posting that link didn't you but I don't think it's the end of the matter

Sjj2112 - I bet you delighted in posting that link didn't you but I don't think it's the end of the matter

Backed another loser eh, Rhodes?

Horace - Not at all, I was on Long Run in a big way last Friday

You know I'm not talking about Cheltenham!

Horace - Don't you think Kenneth Noye deserves to be given the benefit of the doubt and allowed back into the Community where, I would have thought, he has a lot to offer

you are a jockey as well????

You know I'm not talking about Cheltenham!

Don't expect humble pie being eaten in any quantity Horace. When you read the BBC Report now released from any reporting restrictions it says it all. If Rhodes still cannot accept his fault it should be no surprise.

Perhaps for the sake of the many people hurt by Noyes, Rhodes could pay them the humane respect of leaving it now.

• 5 months later...

I have it on good authority that Kenneth Noye has been transferred from Whitemoor High Security prison in Cambridgeshire to the Category B Lowdham Grange jail near Nottingham for the 4 years it is thought he has left of his harsh sentence for the controversial so called motorway murder of Stephen Cameron in 1996 where Noye claimed self defence. My guess is that Noye will be out in 3 years for good behaviour as he has been a model prisoner, keeping himself to himself.

I have it on good authority that Kenneth Noye has been transferred from Whitemoor High Security prison in Cambridgeshire to the Category B Lowdham Grange jail near Nottingham for the 4 years it is thought he has left of his harsh sentence for the controversial so called motorway murder of Stephen Cameron in 1996 where Noye claimed self defence. My guess is that Noye will be out in 3 years for good behaviour as he has been a model prisoner, keeping himself to himself.

You are quite correct, Rhodsey.

This is to prepare him for release on licence, and will include day-trips out, shopping and cinema visits etc.

Bring back 'life-for-a-life' and hard-labour, I say !

Edited by Big J R

You are quite correct, Rhodsey.

This is to prepare him for release on licence, and will include day-trips out, shopping and cinema visits etc.

Bring back 'life-for-a-life' and hard-labour, I say !

Does it include tips on how to secrete a knife about your person for self defence purposes if you are involved in road rage incidents?

The nasty piece of work cannot even apply for parole until 2018.

I don't believe that is correct

The nasty piece of work cannot even apply for parole until 2018.

I don't believe that is correct

Please provide a citation for that opinion. The Home Secretary set a minimum term of 16 years in 2002 and that has subsequently been upheld by a High Court Judge, other than accepting that the period he was held in custody prior to the conviction (11 months , 24 days - lets call that a year shall we?) can be deducted. So I make that 2017 as the earliest release date (he will be 70 then, with lots of years of criminality ahead of him). Where have you read otherwise?

Horace - This is one of the articles I read where Noye is likely to be free in four years time:

http://thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com/2011/09/kenneth-noye-road-rage-killer.html