Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL HT & FT SCORES 12/02/11

Some of us at Horley Town FC are disgraced by earlier posts and want everyone to know that we continue to extend the warmest welcome to all visiting clubs and their supporters.

Although not at the home game, I personally apologise to all at Egham FC for any unsporting behaviour by us on Saturday and hope that we can now move on!

I was at the game at Egham when they deservedly beat us on merit and made us welcome. So I'm happy to see them doing so well in the League.

It's understandably passionate both on the pitch and pitchside but there's little excuse for our alleged unsporting behaviour (regardless of any provocation) so please can we all just forget the previous exchanges and look forward..?

There can be no excuses for the unacceptable behaviour reported to me, regardless of the fact that it was a huge 3 points for HTFC on the day. (Too much adrenalin?).

We all need to learn from the rugby boys, who smash the hell out of each other on the pitch, don't dare to question the ref, yet still have a friendly recap and banter over a couple of beers afterwards.

Some of us at Horley Town FC are disgraced by earlier posts and want everyone to know that we continue to extend the warmest welcome to all visiting clubs and their supporters.

Although not at the home game, I personally apologise to all at Egham FC for any unsporting behaviour by us on Saturday and hope that we can now move on!

I was at the game at Egham when they deservedly beat us on merit and made us welcome. So I'm happy to see them doing so well in the League.

It's understandably passionate both on the pitch and pitchside but there's little excuse for our alleged unsporting behaviour (regardless of any provocation) so please can we all just forget the previous exchanges and look forward..?

There can be no excuses for the unacceptable behaviour reported to me, regardless of the fact that it was a huge 3 points for HTFC on the day. (Too much adrenalin?).

We all need to learn from the rugby boys, who smash the hell out of each other on the pitch, don't dare to question the ref, yet still have a friendly recap and banter over a couple of beers afterwards.

RUGBY - DO PEOPLE KNOW THE PLAYERS HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THE REF THEY CALL HIM ''SIR'', AND YET HE STILL HAS A MIKE TO CALL HIS DECISIONS SO ALL CAN BE HEARD. A LESSON FOR US FOOTBALL FANATICS ESPECIALLY THE PLAYERS AND MANAGEMENT TEAMS. RUGBY IS A CREDIT AND IF YOU THINK FOOTBALL'S TOUGH, GO AND WATCH RUGBY YOU'LL BE SURPRISED. LOTS OF CREDIT GOES TO THE PEOPLE OF RUGBY UPPER CLASS SPORT ? MIND THOSE FISTS ! A LOT CAN BE LEARNT FROM THE RUGBY DISCIPLINE..............! YOU JUST DONT F*CK AROUND WITH THE REF. TOTAL RESPECT !

Edited by NICE GUY

Well said. Time to move on.

You have a decent club there and i have no issue with Horley Town FC.

All the best

Steve

Nothing to do with Horley and Egham but re sportmanship-you would have expected the Guildford boys to have been pissed right off after our game after we ended their unbeaten run but they were in the bar and had a drink and took the piss in great spirits when our Chairman handed out our mom award. They even sang happy birthday to our skipper in full voices! They may be as tough as nuts on the pitch and deservedly top of the League but after a defeat they showed true sportmanship and were a credit to their club and the CCL.

Let me know who you are please as you are clearly a non observant fool.

How on earth can you be disgraced on somebody defending your club.

I too could join as an anonymous person and praise previous posts.

Not my style

I am now disgusted that I have not recieved a phone call from this so called Horley FC Associate instead of the above spineless posting