Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL HT & FT SCORES 12/02/11

From Station Road, Chobham

HT Chobham 0 - 2 Knaphill (Scorers to follow).

Edited by The KnapMeister

From Station Road, Chobham

HT Chobham 0 - 2 Knaphill (Scorers to follow).

FT Chobham 2- 4 Knaphill (Hogsden, Fox, Baker (pen), Ball)

7 on the bounce!!

Edited by The KnapMeister

Warlingham 0-1 south park

Very competitive game between two very physical sides. Wars were better side for 70 mins created more chances hit post missed one on one but SP dominated the final 20 and game was won in last minute via a wonder free kick. Gutted !!

Chertsey 3-0 Guildford

(page, moody, papali pen)

First of all congratulations to Guildford on there unbeaten record

Chertsey continued there quest for the title with the demolition of previously unbeaten Guildford, the first half was doninated by Chertsey and they could have been 3/4 goals to the good but had to settle for 2 thanks to goals from the in form phil page and birthday boy Marcus moody, the second half was more even and Guildford always looked dangerous on the break but never really threatened the Chertsey goal apart from a couple of smart saves from craig Bradshaw, and as always at 2.0 the next goal is crucial and it went to the curfews as phil page was bundled over in the box, up stepped Dean papali who waited for the keeper to dive and chipped the ball down the middle to secure 3 important points for Chertsey and end a fantastic run from Guildford.

W. Park 6-3 bedfont sports 3

Ref gave two goals to wp should of ended 4-3 but may of been a different game but for the descisions that gave each of them! 2nd one an absolute shocker wp cf handled blatantly on the line then tapped in everyone saw it unbelieveable even where i was in dugout clear as water!!

If im honest the better side won today better in every area of the pitch an very organised as usual !! Its a shame they cant go up an it also could stop another that can !!

Camberley 2 Hanworth Villa 1 even with 10 men for the whole of the second half Hanworth gave Camberley a really hard time and probably deserved a point. Good support from them and we all enjoyed the near side linos performance.

Chertsey 3-0 Guildford

(page, moody, papali pen)

First of all congratulations to Guildford on there unbeaten record

Chertsey continued there quest for the title with the demolition of previously unbeaten Guildford, the first half was doninated by Chertsey and they could have been 3/4 goals to the good but had to settle for 2 thanks to goals from the in form phil page and birthday boy Marcus moody, the second half was more even and Guildford always looked dangerous on the break but never really threatened the Chertsey goal apart from a couple of smart saves from craig Bradshaw, and as always at 2.0 the next goal is crucial and it went to the curfews as phil page was bundled over in the box, up stepped Dean papali who waited for the keeper to dive and chipped the ball down the middle to secure 3 important points for Chertsey and end a fantastic run from Guildford.

Very comfortable win for Chertsey, as Guildford were off colour and rarely threatened meaning the game wasn't the cracker that we'd hoped for. Having said that, Chertsey won't mind as they have a vital 3 points to keep the 3 way title race going. Molesey slipped up with a 1-1 draw at Meadowbank vs Bookham I see. Not overly surprised at that, as Bookham looked far better than their League position suggests when I saw them last week against Epsom & Ewell.

FRLEIGH 0-0 FELTHAM

After hearing the sad news of the death of Farleigh Fox's father during the week, a well respected minute silence was observed by both teams, management & supporters!

Both teams started brightly, Feltham had the first attempt on goal only for ShiftyOnFire to make a smart diving save to his left. Farleigh played neat football all around the park but with no end product. 0-0 at HT

Feltham played a very deep line and only for the keeper pulling off 4 good saves to keep the scores level. 

Farleigh had two headers cleared off the line in the space of 2 minutes! 

Feltham had a good 10 mins of pressure on the Farleigh goal with long throws & corners! 

A mistake from Farleigh's Barry Gooden allowed Feltham to break 3 on 2 but ShiftyOnFire was out smartly to save at the strikers feet.

Disappointing that Farleigh didn't at least get one goal, but credit to Feltham who stuck to their game plan. 

Bookham 1-1 Molesey

Really disappointing from the Moles espescially with Guildfords slip up

But on the brightside the gap is 5 points now with Guildford still to come to Molesey so the race is still well and truly on... Especially as Guildford are slipping up more and more in recent weeks.

lammas 0-1 Cb hounslow

Our next door neighbours have took 6 points of us this year in another feisty local derby. Lammas started strong and should of been 2 or 3 up in the first 15 mins after misses from Mark Gallagher and George Baldock, the game had tackles flying in everywhere and then after 20 mins a CB player 2 footed me and like a mug i retaliated by pushing him to the floor, he went down so easily but still i know its the rules and the ref gave me my first straight RED of the season. so lammas for the rest of the game were down to 10 and battled hard and still should have scored. Second half CB took advantage of a mix up in defence and made it 1-0. last 20 mins was just route 1 for us and it was bad to watch. Great derby and fair play to cb. as for us the pluses were the return of keeper Dan Cox who i thought was MOM.

FRLEIGH 0-0 FELTHAM

After hearing the sad news of the death of Farleigh Fox's father during the week, a well respected minute silence was observed by both teams, management & supporters!

Both teams started brightly, Feltham had the first attempt on goal only for ShiftyOnFire to make a smart diving save to his left. Farleigh played neat football all around the park but with no end product. 0-0 at HT

Feltham played a very deep line and only for the keeper pulling off 4 good saves to keep the scores level.

Farleigh had two headers cleared off the line in the space of 2 minutes!

Feltham had a good 10 mins of pressure on the Farleigh goal with long throws & corners!

A mistake from Farleigh's Barry Gooden allowed Feltham to break 3 on 2 but ShiftyOnFire was out smartly to save at the strikers feet.

Disappointing that Farleigh didn't at least get one goal, but credit to Feltham who stuck to their game plan.

Our first point away from home too! Maybe it was because I was at Twickenham today haha cheesy%20%282%29.gif

lammas 0-1 Cb hounslow

Our next door neighbours have took 6 points of us this year in another feisty local derby. Lammas started strong and should of been 2 or 3 up in the first 15 mins after misses from Mark Gallagher and George Baldock, the game had tackles flying in everywhere and then after 20 mins a CB player 2 footed me and like a mug i retaliated by pushing him to the floor, he went down so easily but still i know its the rules and the ref gave me my first straight RED of the season. so lammas for the rest of the game were down to 10 and battled hard and still should have scored. Second half CB took advantage of a mix up in defence and made it 1-0. last 20 mins was just route 1 for us and it was bad to watch. Great derby and fair play to cb. as for us the pluses were the return of keeper Dan Cox who i thought was MOM.

Stay down and roll about,,,,lol...........once Gallagher is match fit he will bang them in

lammas 0-1 Cb hounslow

Stay down and roll about,,,,lol...........once Gallagher is match fit he will bang them in

gutted mate i had 100 quid with chairman that i wudnt get sent off this year, had 2 yellows up to 2day and then i saw red mist!!