Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CCL HT & FT SCORES 12/02/11

Padlock are these views yours or does your club hold the same points of view,are you the manager ?Steve is very passionate about his club and rightly so he is no different from the rest of us I think you might end up having a coronary if you're gonna react like this after every game,Steve is a good bloke and a lot of us on here respect him.

I have been waiting for the bandwagon, if you read all posts carefully am I really the instigator ???

Again I shall say that I have only defended myself and my club

listen mate you seem a bit aggressive in your posts and you aint coming over in the best light, I don't know what went on on saturday but I bet Steve hated losing the 3 points more than anything that was said or done afterwards,3 points job done no need to say anything move on to your next game,

Padlock are these views yours or does your club hold the same points of view,are you the manager ?Steve is very passionate about his club and rightly so he is no different from the rest of us I think you might end up having a coronary if you're gonna react like this after every game,Steve is a good bloke and a lot of us on here respect him.

Hi all hope your well, This is not the Clubs view, we hold a lot of respect towards Egham and the rest of the teams in the League, shall we now draw a line under the matter.

All the best for the rest of season.

Its good to get advice from someone with such a good football pedigree as yourself.

How long have you been hanging the kit up at Horley now ?

Which sunday side did you have most success with ?

Your comments below were about as good as your banter on Saturday .

See if you can reply with a post that dosen't make you look even more stupid !

Your hole is getting bigger and deeper. Is their a clown symbol on here??? (if there is then you could use it as a passport photo )

Dont remember you being so brave on Saturday BIG MAN ! (EASY BEHIND A PC)

Dont recall not shaking anyones hand. Short term memory loss ?

I said i know who you are not that i know you. (wouldn't want to ) Likewise

Couldn't resisit a swipe about budget though could you. General observation

Is that because you beat us and you are a poor club or as you stated we are clearly underperforming ? As a club we have never been more financially secure - Stated YOU were underperforming not the team

Dont remember you saying to much when we beat you at home 2-0. I was absent from this particular game hence cannot comment

Perhaps that was a week when we paid everyone extra ? I would suggest not paying any extras

Just out of interest what is the Egham budget as you seem to be such an expert on the matter? Obviously not enough I presume you would agree

Enough dirty washing aired although I anticipate a response

It depends how look at bench behavior.

If

spending the whole game swearing and goading opposition players, squaring up with subs,laughing out load when the opposition miss a chance, trying to get players sent of

and laughing and clapping towards the opposition at the end of the game is all within the spirit of the game then the Horley duo have every right to be proud of their behavior.

Im all up for a bit of banter but there is a line you dont cross.

Im no angel and will always stand up for myself and my players but the only thing i may regret now and then is my vocal opionion to the referee.

However when i questioned the clown we had on Saturday this was followed by the Horley bench trying to get me sent off. (cheers)

The tone and infantile comments of Padlocks (or is it pillock) posts on here does not surpise me as i know who he is and its no diffrent from his behavior on Saturday.

What i will say is football has a great habit of coming back to haunt you when you are that smug and behave like that. (And it will)

Its a shame becuase i thought the previous Horley managment were a decent bunch.

In regards to the game i think a draw would have been a fair result but when your opposition keeper is sent of for a blatant handball with 30 mins to go you expect to win the game.

However due to a dreadfull mistake we were punished.

In regards to the referee, quite simple: Appalling !

Its a very easy comment to say a ref has never played the game, however i would be suprised if this guy has ever been to a match.

The cautions we recieved were a joke and as for the sending of, laughable.

His performance was so one sided and his replies to me during half time and full time as to why he had made so many bad decisions just about summed him up

I do not however blame the defeat on that as we are not playing well at the moment, but please give me an experienced official rather than one of these young "fast track" boys

who are using our league as learning ground. I dont think i can take much more.

Finally in regards to the damage inflicted at the end of the game, one of my players deciede to volley a plastice bin which thent fell apart. I do not condone this and the player in question apologised and gave the Horley chairman £20 for a new bin

Clearly not the most enjoyable Saturday afternoon i have had with Egham but we will take this on the chin and try to bounce back next Saturday at home to Sandhusrt !

Thank you for your comments Egham Boss

This is a results business and I would say from the budget available you are clearly underperforming.

My comments in my initial match report were by no way vindictive to you or your players. My retaliation has only been through derogatory comments made by those associated with your club.

You do not know me as you have stated and refused to know me when I offered you a handshake after the game.

Opinions, opinions, opinions coffee%20(2).gif

trespone on hear a

Even more so, have seen Egham and Steves sides numerous times.

Sorry Padlock but your managements teams behaviour was almost a disgrace, and while Steve and Egham were no angels your side also won that encounter yesterday.

IS IT BY SHEER COINCIDENCE PADLOCK THAT WHEN YOU PLAYED MOLESEY THE OTHER WEEK, MANAGER50 AND ELF MOLE/MOLESKIN HAD SOME THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HORLEY AS WELL OR HAVE THEY GOT IT IN FOR YOU ?

NG Please see - Results Sat 5th post 55#

Edited by Smudge

Its good to get advice from someone with such a good football pedigree as yourself.

How long have you been hanging the kit up at Horley now ?

Which sunday side did you have most success with ?

Your comments below were about as good as your banter on Saturday .

See if you can reply with a post that dosen't make you look even more stupid !

Your hole is getting bigger and deeper. Is their a clown symbol on here??? (if there is then you could use it as a passport photo )

Dont remember you being so brave on Saturday BIG MAN ! (EASY BEHIND A PC)

What a joke, that says it all!!!!!!!!

For everyones information please see FACTUAL statements below

August 7th 2009 - Horley Town FC 1 Egham 1 - Steve Baker sent from the dugout

Molesey v Egham Quote - An already irate Steve Baker and his coaching staff in the away dugout openly encouraged retribution on the Moles centre half in no uncertain terms.

After crazy few minutes where Steve Baker lost his cool with opponents, referee and supporters, he then laughably advised his team to " keep their discipline " advise he would have done well to heed himself.

Steve, I hope you feel embarrassed about your threatening behavior.

Dont recall not shaking anyones hand. Short term memory loss ?

I said i know who you are not that i know you. (wouldn't want to ) Likewise

Couldn't resisit a swipe about budget though could you. General observation

Is that because you beat us and you are a poor club or as you stated we are clearly underperforming ? As a club we have never been more financially secure - Stated YOU were underperforming not the team

Dont remember you saying to much when we beat you at home 2-0. I was absent from this particular game hence cannot comment

Perhaps that was a week when we paid everyone extra ? I would suggest not paying any extras

Just out of interest what is the Egham budget as you seem to be such an expert on the matter? Obviously not enough I presume you would agree

Enough dirty washing aired although I anticipate a response

It depends how look at bench behavior.

If

spending the whole game swearing and goading opposition players, squaring up with subs,laughing out load when the opposition miss a chance, trying to get players sent of

and laughing and clapping towards the opposition at the end of the game is all within the spirit of the game then the Horley duo have every right to be proud of their behavior.

Im all up for a bit of banter but there is a line you dont cross.

Im no angel and will always stand up for myself and my players but the only thing i may regret now and then is my vocal opionion to the referee.

However when i questioned the clown we had on Saturday this was followed by the Horley bench trying to get me sent off. (cheers)

The tone and infantile comments of Padlocks (or is it pillock) posts on here does not surpise me as i know who he is and its no diffrent from his behavior on Saturday.

What i will say is football has a great habit of coming back to haunt you when you are that smug and behave like that. (And it will)

Its a shame becuase i thought the previous Horley managment were a decent bunch.

In regards to the game i think a draw would have been a fair result but when your opposition keeper is sent of for a blatant handball with 30 mins to go you expect to win the game.

However due to a dreadfull mistake we were punished.

In regards to the referee, quite simple: Appalling !

Its a very easy comment to say a ref has never played the game, however i would be suprised if this guy has ever been to a match.

The cautions we recieved were a joke and as for the sending of, laughable.

His performance was so one sided and his replies to me during half time and full time as to why he had made so many bad decisions just about summed him up

I do not however blame the defeat on that as we are not playing well at the moment, but please give me an experienced official rather than one of these young "fast track" boys

who are using our league as learning ground. I dont think i can take much more.

Finally in regards to the damage inflicted at the end of the game, one of my players deciede to volley a plastice bin which thent fell apart. I do not condone this and the player in question apologised and gave the Horley chairman £20 for a new bin

Clearly not the most enjoyable Saturday afternoon i have had with Egham but we will take this on the chin and try to bounce back next Saturday at home to Sandhusrt !

Thank you for your comments Egham Boss

This is a results business and I would say from the budget available you are clearly underperforming.

My comments in my initial match report were by no way vindictive to you or your players. My retaliation has only been through derogatory comments made by those associated with your club.

You do not know me as you have stated and refused to know me when I offered you a handshake after the game.

Opinions, opinions, opinions coffee%20(2).gif

trespone on hear a

Even more so, have seen Egham and Steves sides numerous times.

Sorry Padlock but your managements teams behaviour was almost a disgrace, and while Steve and Egham were no angels your side also won that encounter yesterday.

IS IT BY SHEER COINCIDENCE PADLOCK THAT WHEN YOU PLAYED MOLESEY THE OTHER WEEK, MANAGER50 AND ELF MOLE/MOLESKIN HAD SOME THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HORLEY AS WELL OR HAVE THEY GOT IT IN FOR YOU ?

NG Please see - Results Sat 5th post 55#

listen mate you seem a bit aggressive in your posts and you aint coming over in the best light, I don't know what went on on saturday but I bet Steve hated losing the 3 points more than anything that was said or done afterwards,3 points job done no need to say anything move on to your next game,

I refute your comment as me being aggessive, please re read all posts. The aggressiveness has been toward myself if anything.

I totally agree with you on the remainder of your above post.

Hi all hope your well, This is not the Clubs view, we hold a lot of respect towards Egham and the rest of the teams in the League, shall we now draw a line under the matter.

All the best for the rest of season.

You can draw a line when its your post.

To change the subject slightly, can any1 tell me why the Hayes gate v Farnham game was off?

To change the subject slightly, can any1 tell me why the Hayes gate v Farnham game was off?

We were told a waterlogged pitch.....

Hey! was there a load of rain last week bbm!

Padlock and Egham Boss(Steve)have you done yourselves any favours by your slanging match on here.I think not.Please draw a line under it.It's only a game after all.I know you are both passionate people,but no more threats please.

post-6609-0-13705700-1297701886_thumb.jpg post-6609-0-81963200-1297701942_thumb.jpg post-6609-0-15035600-1297701978_thumb.jpg

Edited by Footy Mad

Padlock and Egham Boss(Steve)have you done yourselves any favours by your slanging match on here.I think not.Please draw a line under it.It's only a game after all.I know you are both passionate people,but no more threats please.

Smudge me old mate. No threats from me. I dont work like that.

I will show any club,manager or players respect but there is a way to behave in the dugout. towards each other.

I have no issue with Horley as they have a good set up and have always been a good side.

However when certain people behave in a certain way i am not one to keep quite and never will be.

The people in this league who behave in the right way will always get respect from me.

EG: Cove,Chertsey,Molesey,Wembley to name a few

When you coming down to Egham next ?

The promise of a ticket and beer is still there !

Game set and match, Egham boss.

I cant believe Padlock has dug up my shame from the past !

I am so embarrassed that i got sent of two years ago and told me players to look after themselves after one of them nearly had his leg broken and was stretchered off.

The shame of this is just to much !

I need to get in touch with Max Clifford as this silly little man has ruined me

cheesy%20(2).gif