Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 22/23/24 February

Some mouth watering games this week weather permitting:

Tuesday 22 February

Premier Division

Biggleswade United v Royston Town

Broxbourne Borough v Tring Athletic

Dunstable Town v Colney Heath

Hanwell Town v St Margaretsbury

Harefield United v Hertford Town

Hillingdon Borough v Chalfont St Peter

Holmer Green v Haringey Borough

Langford v Oxhey Jets

Leverstock Green v Aylesbury United (7.30pm)

Stotfold v Kingsbury London Tigers

Division One

Harpenden Town v Berkhamsted

Hoddesdon Town v Amersham Town

Kings Langley v London Lions

London Colney v Cockfosters

St Albans City Reserves v Welwyn Garden City

Reserve Division One

Oxhey Jets Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves (7.30pm)

Royston Town Reserves v London Colney Reserves

St Margaretsbury Reserves v Hatfield Town Reserves

Reserve Division Two

New Bradwell St Peter Reserves v Old Bradwell United Reserves (7.30pm)

Wednesday 23 February

Premier Division

Kentish Town v Hatfield Town

Division One

Crawley Green v New Bradwell St Peter

Wodson Park v Sun Postal Sports

Reserve Division One

AFC Dunstable Reserves v Stotfold Reserves

Ampthill Town Reserves v Crawley Green Reserves

Reserve Division Two

Buckingham Athletic Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves

Thursday 24 February

Premier Division

St Margaretsbury v Leverstock Green

Challenge Trophy Quarter Final

Stotfold v Dunstable Town

Hertfordshire FA Senior Cup Quarter Final

Barnet v Broxbourne Borough (at Broxbourne Borough)

London FA Senior Cup Third Round

Cray Wanderers v Haringey Borough (at Beckenham Town FC)

Someone will wonder why the fixture has not been re-arranged to play at St. Mags, could you please include an explanation?

Hanwell Town v St Margaretsbury is off, waterlogged pitch

Strangely enough I was considering visiting Reynolds Field tonight, Hillingdon Boough v Chalfont St Peter and London Colney v Cockfosters have also bitten the dust

TUESDAY 22nd

PREMIER DIVISION

Biggleswade United 0-5 Royston Town

Broxbourne Boro V&E 1-2 Tring Athletic

Dunstable Town 2-3 Colney Heath

Hanwell Town P St Margaretsbury

Harefield United 8-2 Hertford Town

Hillingdon Borough P Chalfont St Peter

Holmer Green 1-2 Haringey Borough

Langford 1-1 Oxhey Jets

Leverstock Green 3-0 Aylesbury United

Stotfold 3-3 Kingsbury Lndn Tigers

DIVISION ONE

Harpenden Town 0-2 Berkhamsted

Hoddesdon Town 3-2 Amersham Town

Kings Langley 3-1 London Lions

London Colney P Cockfosters

St Albans City Res 2-0 Welwyn Garden City

Bugger me, thought Hertford had turned the corner. What happened up there?

They got soundly beaten no excuses, Harefields new manager and a couple of new players finally made the team tick, and after a tight first 20 minutes

it was Harefield who raced into a 3-0 lead.

Dispite Hertford showing some resistance, the final score of 8-2 could have been a lot more embarrassing.

Is this the turnaround Harefield have been waiting for ?

well done Darren.

Sure it's just a freak blip for Hertford and they'll continue to pick up points for the rest of the season. Assembling a good squad over there IMO.

They got soundly beaten no excuses, Harefields new manager and a couple of new players finally made the team tick, and after a tight first 20 minutes

it was Harefield who raced into a 3-0 lead.

Dispite Hertford showing some resistance, the final score of 8-2 could have been a lot more embarrassing.

Is this the turnaround Harefield have been waiting for ?

well done Darren.

Fair play to Darren, he is a nice bloke I like him.

First 20 mins were all Hertford and it could/should have been 3-0 to HTFC - then Harefield scored 3 in 8 mins to go 3-0 up at h/t.

2nd half the "the Hare" is correct - HTFC came out the blocks again well and got a good goal to make it 3-1. Then one of their players gave away a weak penalty and they made it 4-1 - game over - there was a consolation penalty to make it 5-2 with 15 to go but in the last 5 mins HTFC capitulated once again and let 3 in.

Harefield deserved their victory and will get away from the relegation battle - they are better than some of the other teams at the bottom.

For HTFC - that was a shock result and worrying how in the course of 14 mins they can concede 6 goals - the only positive is that they did create a lot of good chances and could have been 3 up after 20 mins and in the 2nd half bad decision making and poor finishing when through on goal cost them - it could have been a different game - take nothing away from Harefield - it was their night.

bad decision making and poor finishing when through on goal cost them - it could have been a different game - take nothing away from Harefield - it was their night.

Not Dobbo again? You just don't like beating teams below you do you mate! Still handy most of the other sides just above us drew... just need to win a couple of our games in hand to try and put pressure on the other sides around us, especially with a resurgent Harefield! Going to be a busy couple of months for us, don't hold much hope for our fixture tomorrow either if the rain continues like it is this morning.

Flesh on the bones from last night's action:

Tuesday 22 February

Premier Division

0 5 Biggleswade United v Royston Town

http://www.roystontownfc.co.uk/match-reports/match-report-biggleswade-united-v-royston-town/

1 2 Broxbourne Borough v Tring Athletic

2 3 Dunstable Town v Colney Heath

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/live.php

P Hanwell Town v St Margaretsbury

8 2 Harefield United v Hertford Town

P Hillingdon Borough v Chalfont St Peter

1 2 Holmer Green v Haringey Borough

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=313611&conf=&div=

1 1 Langford v Oxhey Jets

3 0 Leverstock Green v Aylesbury United

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20110222

3 3 Stotfold v Kingsbury London Tigers

Division One

0 2 Harpenden Town v Berkhamsted

http://thecomrades.wordpress.com/

3 2 Hoddesdon Town v Amersham Town

3 1 Kings Langley v London Lions

P London Colney v Cockfosters

2 0 St Albans City Reserves v Welwyn Garden City

Reserve Division One

0 2 Oxhey Jets Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

2 3 Royston Town Reserves v London Colney Reserves

1 1 St Margaretsbury Reserves v Hatfield Town Reserves

Reserve Division Two

1 8 New Bradwell St Peter Reserves v Old Bradwell United Reserves

Jonno - I'll be interested to see when the match report is put up on the Hertford Town Website

Jonno - I'll be interested to see when the match report is put up on the Hertford Town Website

I doubt you will see one Rhodes - at most it will be the twitter feed!

bad decision making and poor finishing when through on goal cost them - it could have been a different game - take nothing away from Harefield - it was their night.

Not Dobbo again? You just don't like beating teams below you do you mate! Still handy most of the other sides just above us drew... just need to win a couple of our games in hand to try and put pressure on the other sides around us, especially with a resurgent Harefield! Going to be a busy couple of months for us, don't hold much hope for our fixture tomorrow either if the rain continues like it is this morning.

He was one of the villains yes - in fairness he murdered their right back for the first 15 mins and put a few balls across but he does lack the right decision sometimes. It is tight down there and like I said I think Harefield will start to claw their way back up the league. They had the curly haired centre-mid from Dunstable playing, looks like the bloke out of "Outnumbered" on tv - good strong player who I rate highly. Dan O'Connor up top is decent and Scott in the centre of the park who I recognised but cant remember where from.

Good luck tomorrow.

He was one of the villains yes - in fairness he murdered their right back for the first 15 mins and put a few balls across but he does lack the right decision sometimes. It is tight down there and like I said I think Harefield will start to claw their way back up the league. They had the curly haired centre-mid from Dunstable playing, looks like the bloke out of "Outnumbered" on tv - good strong player who I rate highly. Dan O'Connor up top is decent and Scott in the centre of the park who I recognised but cant remember where from.

Good luck tomorrow.

The team only had 2 new players in the starting line up, but also had a couple of players returning to first team duty.

Dan o'connor was very lively, and looks a very good signing.With him and Jack Reader up front we hope to see plenty of goals fly in over the coming weeks.

The other new boy Dan Picknell also put in a very solid performance.

This result will hopefully kick start the recovery needed to avoid the unthinkable relegation from the premier division.

Hope there wasnt to many sore heads last night, mine was banging we havent had many chances to big it up so it had to be done.......dance%20(2).gif dance%20(2).gif dance%20(2).gif dance%20(2).gif

Good luck tomorrow.

The team only had 2 new players in the starting line up, but also had a couple of players returning to first team duty.

Dan o'connor was very lively, and looks a very good signing.With him and Jack Reader up front we hope to see plenty of goals fly in over the coming weeks.

The other new boy Dan Picknell also put in a very solid performance.

This result will hopefully kick start the recovery needed to avoid the unthinkable relegation from the premier division.

Hope there wasnt to many sore heads last night, mine was banging we havent had many chances to big it up so it had to be done.......dance%20(2).gif dance%20(2).gif dance%20(2).gif dance%20(2).gif

Fair play to you..I am a gracious loser and take these defeats on the chin...(maybe thats why I am called Chinola!)

Well done again.

I just want this week to finish and hope the lads take it out on Stotfold!