Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 25/26/27/28 April

Monday 25 April

Division Two (all 12.00pm)

Aston Clinton v Mursley United

Caddington v Kent Athletic

Old Bradwell United v Risborough Rangers

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Brache Sparta Community

Totternhoe v Padbury United

Tring Corinthians v The 61 FC

Winslow United v Bletchley Town

Reserve Division One

Hadley Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves (12.00pm)

Hatfield Town Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves (12.00pm)

Tuesday 26 April

Premier Division Cup Final

Colney Heath v Leverstock Green (at London Colney)

Reserve Division One

Stotfold Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

Eat Anglia Cup Quarter Final

Brentwood v Royston Town

Wednesday 27 April

Division One

Wodson Park v Amersham Town

Reserve Division One

Hadley Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves (6.30pm)

Wodson Park Reserves v London Colney Reserves (6.30pm)

Reserve Division Two

The 61 FC Reserves v London Lions Reserves (6.30pm)

Thursday 28 April

Reserve Division Two

Risborough Rangers Reserves v Stony Stratford Town Reserves

just got back from a lesson in football beat 4.1 by the much better team . with 3 of there best players out tracy being one of them. and they got runners up so well done totternhoe great end to a good season also winning county cup beating afc dunstable in final . and winslow boy i promise you i put out my full team i had a full squad today bar my keeper but lee smith went in who has not played this year but is still good enough he was my number 1 for 7 years

Today's results:

Monday 25 April

Division Two (all 12.00pm)

8 0 Aston Clinton v Mursley United

2 6 Caddington v Kent Athletic

3 2 Old Bradwell United v Risborough Rangers

1 0 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Brache Sparta Community

4 1 Totternhoe v Padbury United

1 4 Tring Corinthians v The 61 FC

2 2 Winslow United v Bletchley Town

Reserve Division One

2 0 Hadley Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves (12.00pm)

0 1 Hatfield Town Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves (12.00pm)

Reserve Division Two

5 0 London Lions Reserves v Stony Stratford Town Reserves (12.00pm)

Mate we blew it anyway had enough chances in 2nd half to win half a dozen games! We've battered Totternhoe twice this season at their place battered Aston twice and 61 etc but have struggled against the "lesser" teams. Now we have got to win against you boys to cement 3rd! Greavesy

Said it best it's a funny old game and today proves that don't it mate?

Monday 25 April

Division Two

A brief report on this one from another's Forum:

SSMFL DIVI TWO

ASTON CLINTON 8 MURSLEY UTD 0

ATT 45

Mursley Utd only had 11 players the number 11 for mursley was 58 years old did not come out for the 2nd half Mursley Goalkeeper Missed a 2nd half pen only 3-0 at half time

Tuesday 26 April

East Anglia Cup Quarter Final

Brentwood v Royston Town

Apparently Royston Town have withdrawn from the East Anglia Cup

Today's Division 2 attendances:

Monday 25 April

Division Two

2 6 Caddington v Kent Athletic

3 2 Old Bradwell United v Risborough Rangers

1 0 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Brache Sparta Community

4 1 Totternhoe v Padbury United

2 2 Winslow United v Bletchley Town

Mate we blew it anyway had enough chances in 2nd half to win half a dozen games! We've battered Totternhoe twice this season at their place battered Aston twice and 61 etc but have struggled against the "lesser" teams. Now we have got to win against you boys to cement 3rd! Greavesy

Said it best it's a funny old game and today proves that don't it mate?

You guys never got going in the first. Better after the break and looked dangerous at set pieces but as you have stated, never converted your chances.

Spot on very poor in first half, goalkeeping shocker for their second. However a blatant handball for a pen at 2-2 and the keeper making a save he had no right to maybe it wasn't our day and looks like it might not be our season but if not we will come back stronger and more determined.

Spot on very poor in first half, goalkeeping shocker for their second. However a blatant handball for a pen at 2-2 and the keeper making a save he had no right to maybe it wasn't our day and looks like it might not be our season but if not we will come back stronger and more determined.

Goalkeeper injured for the second goal. Bit harsh to blame him.

Not a penalty. Ball hit the player on the chest then his hand. Both hands were down and never went towards the ball.

If you hand longer to play with the opposition down to nine players then you would have probably won.

Injured pride maybe! As for handball arm was at his hide and stopped the ball going past denying the attacking player I would say that's pretty clear. If we had longer we prob would have forced won but in the end we didn't do enough and didn't take the chances when they came and shouldn't have to worry about pen decisions. To many errors like the goalkeeping one have cost us we have literally gifted dozens of goals this season 3 in two games to Bletchley.

Sorry bloody iPhone. His arm was out from his side I meant to say, muddle of the park it's given every time.

Did you see their no.2 spit at our left mid? The Lino did and told the ref but nothing seemed to happen

I only caught the end of the argument between the 2 players. Their player was winding up yours so to prevent it from escalating I called the Referee over and advised him to speak to the Bletchley player. While this was happening, I spoke to your player. At no time did he mention any spitting.

Really? the linesman on that side told me about it when I asked what had happened I then heard him tell the ref and he said "I'll have a word" our player didn't complain he just got on with it. Personally I think it's disgusting I'd rather be smacked in the mouth than spat on.

Monday 25 April

Division Two

A brief report on this affair from another's Forum:

Molten Spartan South Midlands League Div 2 (12.00 ko)

Tring Corinthians 1 The 61 FC (Luton) 4

Admission/prog no (got an old prog)

Tea and coffee 50p

Att. 25

A pleasant semi-rural location especially on such a sunny day. The ground is tightly enclosed and was partly roped off. The pitch was hard and worn but the teams put up a good show, with the visitors deserving the win if slightly flattered by a three goal margin.

Really? the linesman on that side told me about it when I asked what had happened I then heard him tell the ref and he said "I'll have a word" our player didn't complain he just got on with it. Personally I think it's disgusting I'd rather be smacked in the mouth than spat on.

I assume you were the Official in the dug-out. If so, regarding the accusation of spitting I said that I had not seen any spitting by the player. I asked the Referee to speak to the Bletchley player as he was doing his best to wind -up your player. You may have noticed that I also spoke to your player to calm down and not react to anything the Bletchley player was saying or doing.