Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 25/26/27/28 April

Really? the linesman on that side told me about it when I asked what had happened I then heard him tell the ref and he said "I'll have a word" our player didn't complain he just got on with it. Personally I think it's disgusting I'd rather be smacked in the mouth than spat on.

I assume you were the Official in the dug-out. If so, regarding the accusation of spitting I said that I had not seen any spitting by the player. I asked the Referee to speak to the Bletchley player as he was doing his best to wind -up your player. You may have noticed that I also spoke to your player to calm down and not react to anything the Bletchley player was saying or doing.

everywhere you go...............controversy :smilewinkgrin:

I rest my case!

Tuesday 26 April

Premier Division Cup Final

Colney Heath v Leverstock Green (at London Colney)

Colney Heath 2 nil winners tonight and they missed a pen! Well done to them.

I rest my case!

What case you cretin? The only case you've ever had is a case of sore ring piece after you let Lee Scott work you over. Are you actually that f#cking thick you can't see a joke. Maybe it's because you are a living joke.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Winslow Boy - You are slowly becomming another Ref Off Ref on here if you don't mind me saying so

What's that Rhodes, another one who has you sussed?

Who would have thought it?

I dont mind you saying. In fact I feel very sorry for you as you are clearly a very challenged and sad individual. One thing I will never be is a pathetic, sniping, devious, useless, brainless, charmless, witless, talentless schmuck Rhodes. I can certainly live with whatever you think as you have proved time and time again you have no credentials and a meaningless opinion and existence. And on that note my dear chum I bid you good day until the day our paths cross in the not too distant future. My invitation on the 30th and for the cup final still stands. I dare you...in fact I double dare you motherf#<ker!

Last night's details:

Tuesday 26 April

Premier Division Cup Final

2 0 Colney Heath v Leverstock Green (at London Colney)

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20110426

Reserve Division One

2 1 Stotfold Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

Rhodes you are scum, filth, and a disgrace

Spartacus7868 - Isn't that a little extreme, you were always very friendly towards me whenever I visited Hertford Town when Manics was still around so how come you have changed your tune

If you come to Winslow on the 30th Rhodes you could meet my lad, perhaps explain to him why you found likening him to Darren Anderton so funny, after all there must be a humerous side to dislocating each shoulder a total of 4 times which puts his love for playing football on hold and jeopardises any chance of earning a regular income, I'm sure he'd love to hear your version as to date he has found nothing to laugh about on each occasion.

Shall I tell him to expect you p***k?

Ref Off Ref - Has your lad ever seen Darren Anderton play, admitedly not many people have

Really? the linesman on that side told me about it when I asked what had happened I then heard him tell the ref and he said "I'll have a word" our player didn't complain he just got on with it. Personally I think it's disgusting I'd rather be smacked in the mouth than spat on.

I assume you were the Official in the dug-out. If so, regarding the accusation of spitting I said that I had not seen any spitting by the player. I asked the Referee to speak to the Bletchley player as he was doing his best to wind -up your player. You may have noticed that I also spoke to your player to calm down and not react to anything the Bletchley player was saying or doing.

:grin:

I rest my case!

Not like you Rhodes to bite.