Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 30 April

The final day's action:

Saturday 30 April

Premier Division

Broxbourne Borough v Hadley

Chalfont St Peter v Langford

Colney Heath v Tring Athletic

Dunstable Town v Holmer Green

Hanwell Town v Biggleswade United

Harefield United v St Margaretsbury

Haringey Borough v Royston Town

Hatfield Town v Kentish Town

Hertford Town v Leverstock Green

Kingsbury London Tigers v Aylesbury United

Stotfold v Hillingdon Borough

Division One

Bedford v Welwyn Garden City (at Biggleswade Town)

Bedford Town Reserves v Cockfosters

Berkhamsted v Ampthill Town

Crawley Green v Amersham Town (1.45pm)

Harpenden Town v Wodson Park

London Colney v Kings Langley

St Albans City Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter

Sun Postal Sports v Hoddesdon Town

Division Two

Brache Sparta Community v Caddington

MK Wanderers v Aston Clinton

Old Bradwell United v Kent Athletic

Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Bletchley Town

The 61 FC v Totternhoe

Tring Corinthians v Risborough Rangers

Winslow United v Padbury United

Reserve Division One

Cockfosters Reserves v Langford Reserves (2.00pm)

Crawley Green Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves (4:15pm)

Hadley Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

Hatfield Town Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

Holmer Green Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

Kings Langley Reserves v London Colney Reserves

Royston Town Reserves v Stotfold Reserves

Reserve Division Two

Kent Athletic Reserves v Old Bradwell United Reserves

London Lions Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves

New Bradwell St Peter Reserves v Risborough Rangers Reserves

Totternhoe Reserves v Buckingham Athletic Reserves

Welwyn Garden City Reserves v Stony Stratford Town Reserves

Congratulations to hadley res...not sure why crawley would put their first team out as the res would still finish bottom win lose or draw. Are you saying they just did not want the jets to take the title? Naughty if that's what they did.

Hadley Res win the league despite them losing 1-0 to st mags Res, as we could 'only' draw 1-1 with Crawley Towns 1st team. Congratulations to Hadley!

So you must be York City. coffee%20%282%29.gif

what about hertford's position as it was before christmas. Now they are top of the april form table. 16th 2 months ago now 9th.

Rhodes you nonce case please do not even look at this as i will behead you you baastard town!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dick Turpin

Congratulations to hadley res...not sure why crawley would put their first team out as the res would still finish bottom win lose or draw. Are you saying they just did not want the jets to take the title? Naughty if that's what they did.

I think Hadley had a few first teamers playing as well. Was a pretty crowd over there yesterday, scrappy game decided by a penalty but there was loads of goal mouth action. The Hadley lads were gutted at the final whistle. Congrats to Hadley, I wish we could've been up there pushing them both as well.

Thought we were very unlucky yesterday hit the bar two cleared off the line and the keeper made 4 top saves. We just couldn't find a way through against clearly a very good side who certainly enjoyed their victory. Very tough to watch but congratulations once again to Padbury for a terrific season. Our poor firm at the beginning of the season and taking only one point from Bletchely town did for us. The gaffer is already talking to players to strengthen an already talented squad and committee is pushing on with improvements we remind ourselves it's a marathon not a sprint and we have a cup final to play for. Have to say losing Nathan was a blow yesterday but he put on a brave show considering he was injured. Matty Hall was a miss for us, hopefully we can keep him for next season.

Attendance by my count well over the 100 mark. Attendance v Bletchley was much higher than the 60 listed on Mitoo. Must only be counting the "honest" people who come through the gate and pay I guess lol. Note to self get fence up asap

I posted yesterday's results last night, I hope someone can be arsed to put them up this time:

Saturday 30 April

Premier Division

1 1 Broxbourne Borough v Hadley

3 0 Chalfont St Peter v Langford

1 1 Colney Heath v Tring Athletic

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1548

2 1 Dunstable Town v Holmer Green

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/live.php

1 2 Hanwell Town v Biggleswade United

1 0 Harefield United v St Margaretsbury

2 1 Haringey Borough v Royston Town

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=387741&conf=&div=

2 1 Hatfield Town v Kentish Town

2 1 Hertford Town v Leverstock Green

http://www.levgreenfc.co.uk/MatchReport.php?File=20110430

3 1 Kingsbury London Tigers v Aylesbury United

3 0 Stotfold v Hillingdon Borough

Division One

1 2 Bedford v Welwyn Garden City (at Biggleswade Town)

2 1 Bedford Town Reserves v Cockfosters

7 1 Berkhamsted v Ampthill Town

2 0 Crawley Green v Amersham Town (1.45pm)

1 1 Harpenden Town v Wodson Park

2 1 London Colney v Kings Langley

0 5 St Albans City Reserves v New Bradwell St Peter

1 4 Sun Postal Sports v Hoddesdon Town

Division Two

1 6 Brache Sparta Community v Caddington

0 1 MK Wanderers v Aston Clinton

2 2 Old Bradwell United v Kent Athletic

4 8 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Bletchley Town

2 2 The 61 FC v Totternhoe

0 1 Tring Corinthians v Risborough Rangers

0 2 Winslow United v Padbury United

Reserve Division One

1 1 Cockfosters Reserves v Langford Reserves (2.00pm)

1 1 Crawley Green Reserves v Oxhey Jets Reserves (4:15pm)

0 1 Hadley Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

2 2 Hatfield Town Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

3 1 Holmer Green Reserves v Wodson Park Reserves

7 3 Kings Langley Reserves v London Colney Reserves

1 1 Royston Town Reserves v Stotfold Reserves

Reserve Division Two

1 2 Kent Athletic Reserves v Old Bradwell United Reserves

7 2 London Lions Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves

1 3 New Bradwell St Peter Reserves v Risborough Rangers Reserves

0 5 Totternhoe Reserves v Buckingham Athletic Reserves

4 2 Welwyn Garden City Reserves v Stony Stratford Town Reserves

Not too sure what was going on yesterday. Before i left i checked the table and a win for Crawley could have moved them up to fourth from bottom, depending on other results. We turnt up to Barton Rovers and the first team were playing against Amersham - Most of the Crawley team were in their reserves a couple of weeks ago when we beat them. Their players and officials were quite open to the fact that this was the case too. Their main striker R O'Dell came on as a 2nd half sub also.

The main thing is Hadley won the league and again congratulations to them, We messed up quite a few times in the last 10 games or so, we cannot just blame yesterdays result.

Hadley Res win the league despite them losing 1-0 to st mags Res, as we could 'only' draw 1-1 with Crawley Towns 1st team. Congratulations to Hadley!

Sorry Pete, have I missed something here? don't mean to be thick but i don't get that comment!

Sorry Pete, have I missed something here? don't mean to be thick but i don't get that comment!

A rare thing.....Pete makes a funny! :smilewinkgrin:

You put Town, instead of Green, Jet

Rare but cheesy%20%282%29.gif

That's my one for the season.

Sorry Winslow boy but I disagree with the inference of your post. While I think Winslow would have been a top half of the table side if promoted you weren't that unlucky Saturday. I attended the match with my son an we both came away thinking that padbury fully deserved their win. Yes you did have some chances but so did Padbury to extend their lead and on the overall passages of play your opponents dominated possession and looked a class above you I'm afraid. However good luck and maybe you will still get promoted as the re- structuring of the divisions throws up all sorts of surprises.

Last comment on Padbury .... Talented and surprising well organised side but they don't stop moaning at the ref and each other and seem

to play on the edge all the time. I can see indiscipline costing them dearly next season

Edited by Spartacus7868

Sparatacus all about opinions and your's is perfectly valid. Padbury certainly had more possession and are very well set up with some top players but I honestly felt that keeper made more saves plus they cleared two off the line and had Naths effort gone in off the bar (and he had not had to go off) we could have got a result. Lots of if's I know and over the season and our three games they have bested us I've no problem saying that. I however would stop short of saying they were a class above. They will do very well next year and with the additions they are talking of making they will be right amongst it. We have another slog in div 2 to look forward too and must find the same ruthlessness and consistency as Padbury as on our day we'll turn anyone over.

Rare but cheesy%20%282%29.gif

That's my one for the season.

Glad I helped you Pete, on the final day of the season! lol Yeah i did in fact mean Crawley Green!