Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jobs in Steps 5 to 7 available

A lot of people grumble that its hard to find out about managers jobs etc at this level. So if you hear of any then feel free to advertise them on this thread.

As it stands i know the Langford job is available - just been relegated to SML 1.

Contact details on there website

Is this just for the SSML or for Steps 5 to 7 across the whole Pyramid

Is this just for the SSML or for Steps 5 to 7 across the whole Pyramid

Oooops just realised my error, i meant it across the whole pyramid but that makes no sense on the Spartan Forum. I will perhaps change the thread title if it allows me to.

Stony Stratford Town

I wonder whether Craig Connell will consider returning to Ostlers Lane, Prodigal Son style

South Mids jobs available in MK at the mo.

Stony Stratford Town

Old Bradwell United

Plus Newport Pagnell Town in the UCL

Christopher Wreh will take Newport job.

I've also heard there is a toilet attendant job going at the Viking Sports ground........

Stony Stratford Town

Old Bradwell United

I've also heard there is a toilet attendant job going at the Viking Sports ground........

He was one of the applicants that was interviewed but Christopher Wreh is applying for all jobs, but with no managerial experience it would be a risk any club offering him the job

Steve - You don't say whether you are applying for the job, I would have thought you were an ideal candidate and you must be itching to get back into the game

Stony Stratford Town

Old Bradwell United

He was one of the applicants that was interviewed but Christopher Wreh is applying for all jobs, but with no managerial experience it would be a risk any club offering him the job

word is that gary flyn has gone for it mate ?

<br />Steve - You don't say whether you are applying for the job, I would have thought you were an ideal candidate and you must be itching to get back into the game<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Far from it young Clifford. I'm loving the freedom at the moment. Every now & then I get the urge, & then I think back to all the rushing around, the phoning around etc & the urge suddenly goes.

I'm quite enjoying my Saturdays off at the moment & the other 'arf hasn't dragged me into a garden centre once !

Dreadful waste. Can't say that you don't deserve a rest though!

Every now & then I get the urge

Steve - Are you talking about football