Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

End of Season Tour

Was just wondering if your clubs went on tour or have a team day out with maybe the fines you raise through the season. Us lammas boys could only raise a jolly boys outing to Brighton!! Where are your teams going?

Sign of the times

10 years ago players would be bang up for a weekend/ even a night away

Now days we even struggle when we go down to the seaside for a pre-season friendly. Club lays on a coach but theres always a good handful that moan about getting home late - drive down there as they need to be back for a birthday party etc

players far too precious these days

I think I'm right in saying that both Bedfont Sports and Hanworth Villa are both going to the same Butlins resort this weekend in Bognor! Local Rivals, could be an intresting weekend!! Behave Newby!!

30 of the Park boys (including our 70 year old Chairman) are off to Magaluf tommorow for a long a messy weekend. Bad timing for me so wont be attending, have a good one lads :yay:

30 of the Park boys (including our 70 year old Chairman) are off to Magaluf tommorow for a long a messy weekend. Bad timing for me so wont be attending, have a good one lads :yay:

Ar mate that would be quality, all about abroad tours!

I did the fines for sports this year the general stuff late, dirty boots, stupidity an then on match days all players must bring an item of my choice then each player chose aswell good for banter items ranged from a pineapple to an infatable , mask , wig , sex toy anyway

in the end we raised just under £2000

So were going butlins on the sat were all fancy dress aswell should be a laugh i tried abroad but were ageing to many with kids to get away lol two teams from coco should be eventful ;)

I

I think I'm right in saying that both Bedfont Sports and Hanworth Villa are both going to the same Butlins resort this weekend in Bognor! Local Rivals, could be an intresting weekend!! Behave Newby!!

Most of the boys know each over and played in the Sunday fa cup.

I will look after newby his got the money

Butlins bognor saw bedfont sports an hanworth villa come together for a pre season friendly the highlight being the entire hanworth boys sleeping on top of the jungle jims kids activity centre an ringing me to tell me bout whilst trying to be quiet lol classic

Butlins bognor saw bedfont sports an hanworth villa come together for a pre season friendly the highlight being the entire hanworth boys sleeping on top of the jungle jims kids activity centre an ringing me to tell me bout whilst trying to be quiet lol classic

Sounds like fun !!

Played in a game with MP yday and he said it was a fantasic weekend mate.... Ask him who the goal scorers were......

Played in a game with MP yday and he said it was a fantasic weekend mate.... Ask him who the goal scorers were......

micky p was babysitting most of the weekend.but looked good in the football

Bjr immense weekend for an end of season jolly my pick of weekend was my bird i pulled being on p25 of yesterdays sun an absolute unit lol oh an big ant looking like a serial killer in his geek outfit hahaha

Weebs need i ask mate..............

Bjr immense weekend for an end of season jolly my pick of weekend was my bird i pulled being on p25 of yesterdays sun an absolute unit lol oh an big ant looking like a serial killer in his geek outfit hahaha

Weebs need i ask mate..............

Yeah as I want to know his reply ...............

Weebs in mickys own words .......

Haha. He was on fire mate. Me and him up top, it was nice to be up there with someone in worse shape than me!! He reckons he got a hat trick but I scored an my mate scored and it ended up 3-3. Either way he paid the price, apparently he's been laying on the bench at work all day and can't move!!

Ha ha ha ha

Smudge i love women, fat, skinny, tall or small, women i love em all !!!

Shes signed earlier ...........season ticket holder at mcdonalds now

Weebs in mickys own words .......

Haha. He was on fire mate. Me and him up top, it was nice to be up there with someone in worse shape than me!! He reckons he got a hat trick but I scored an my mate scored and it ended up 3-3. Either way he paid the price, apparently he's been laying on the bench at work all day and can't move!!

Ha ha ha ha

We won 5-3 and I got a quality hat trick and hit the bar from 25 yards... 2nd goal chest and volley into the top corner. Was told never to run or play again after having my knee replaced 4 years ago... I can bloody well see why now. I am in absolute bits. I hurt even when I have a dump.

Did he tell you I did all his running aswell.........