Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

Reading all these posts of expectation, piling on the pressure for the big day! haha

I must say I'm really excited about the match, can't wait to play again and with some of the best players from ccl prem and div1 should be a great occasion, plus will be nice to put a face to a few of the names, could nice guy make a surprise appearance!?!

I must say I'm really excited about the match, can't wait to play again and with some of the best players from ccl prem and div1 should be a great occasion, plus will be nice to put a face to a few of the names, could nice guy make a surprise appearance!?!

thanks Pagey !

Lol im expecting him to at the game. Whoever is next to him in midfield will have to hear it alll over again!!!!

Might even be able to celebrate it with ya ; ) oops wrong thread!!!

Is that sarcasm johnno?!? I was asking a genuine question just wondering assuming that the match is for charity do we have to pay?

Y.V. very impressed with the side we are putting together,a good mixture of Youth,Pace,Power,with a sprinkling of more seasoned Players to steady the ship.Be interesting to see what formation our Management team adopt,hope we go 3-5-2 myself,as we have pace to burn on the flanks.Those Peacocks must be shaking in their boots already,after seeing our squad.

Got to agree with you Smudge, looking forward to it. Maybe there will be a few more spectators this time, including managers etc looking to sign a couple of players.

Is that sarcasm johnno?!? I was asking a genuine question just wondering assuming that the match is for charity do we have to pay?

No it wasnt sarcasm. Wont be a problem if we do have to pay as it all goes to charity

Do we as players have to pay anything?

good question NLS

There will be no charge, we are looking at doing another raffle though so a raffle prize would be a nice gesture. We had some good prizes last time so well worth doing again.