Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

I should be ok... Will confirm next week if thats ok......... Not sure if my new contract will allow it...BTK alert.........

Only just spotted this thread. I am happy to assist with my whistle. Presume match is being sanctioned by one of the FAs?

Working on it. Not sure if it's required outside of the season. Maybe someone could clarify for me please.

Good to have you on board again Mewwie. Just waiting for an answer from the other assistant.

Current Squad

Staff

Smudge(confirmed)

Duncs(confirmed)

Spy (confirmed)

Weeble(confirmed)ish

TRS(confirmed)

Referee and assistants

Mewcenary(confirmed)Referee

Non League Nigel (confirmed) AR

Players

GK

1.Shifty on fire(confirmed)

2.Eddo(confirmed)

Defenders

3.Young Veteran (confirmed)

4.leif-b(confirmed)

5.Wattsy(90%)

Midfielders

6.Farleigh Fox(confirmed)

7.JohnnoJudo(confirmed)

8.Brunty(confirmed)

9.Cardo(confirmed)

10.Molly11(confirmed)

11.Blueandwhitearmy(confirmed)

Strikers

12.Borrelis Bar Maids(confirmed)

13.Non League Striker(confirmed)

14.Nut(confirmed)

sorry just been informed i have a boat party sat night which starts earlier than normal and gonna have to miss the match :(

Thats a lame excuse mate... Has your Guv pulled u out...........

I can always play at the back if you're looking for someone.

Left back Wingman?

No problem at all YV

Good stuff Wingman, can you PM me some details, age, previous clubs etc. Nothing personal, it's just that I know everyone elses ;)

Left back Wingman?

No problem at all YV

Good stuff Wingman, can you PM me some details, age, previous clubs etc. Nothing personal, it's just that I know everyone elses ;)

Y.V. how old is weebs? duncs? Age does not matter surely,Wingman is willing and able thats all that matters.

Left back Wingman?

No problem at all YV

Y.V. how old is weebs? duncs? Age does not matter surely,Wingman is willing and able thats all that matters.

Your right Smudge, age does not matter, I was just interested cos we might want to tap him up for next season.

Left back Wingman?

No problem at all YV

Dont worry about it, YV is just keeping on the ball. Hoping Page can do the same and knock a few in the net. You may even recognise me Smudge as we have talked a few times after games. Call me NG? No, all is public knowledge you just have to ask!

Left back Wingman?

No problem at all YV

Dont worry about it, YV is just keeping on the ball. Hoping Page can do the same and knock a few in the net. You may even recognise me Smudge as we have talked a few times after games. Call me NG? No, all is public knowledge you just have to ask!

Wingman,are you Croydon based.

Y.V. very impressed with the side we are putting together,a good mixture of Youth,Pace,Power,with a sprinkling of more seasoned Players to steady the ship.Be interesting to see what formation our Management team adopt,hope we go 3-5-2 myself,as we have pace to burn on the flanks.Those Peacocks must be shaking in their boots already,after seeing our squad.