Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton on Wiki

Well Pete as someone in the know

They did ask us if they could ground share with us for next season cheesy%20%282%29.gif but then they went very quite.

They also asked us if they could play us in a pre-season friendly at our ground :futbolbud2: but unfortunatly I had to decline as we were full and booked up in advance, by the way pete what u doin on the 16th july as we are playing Wealdstone at home in a fundraising event for NOAHS ARK CHILDRENS HOSPICE and EVERYONE IS WELCOME (WINK WINK) as we try to raise much needed money for them, Everyone on this forum is more than welcomed to attend it will be £5.00 entry and EVERY PENNY raised on the day will go to the hospice.

Look forward to seeing you all

I'm currently free for Saturday 16 July. PM me.

Kind Regards

Tiger007

xx

I'm currently free for Saturday 16 July. PM me.

Edited by petethegreek

I think Rhodes is telling us a lot about the Club by his silence on the matter.

Like I've said before all will be revealed before too long, just be patient and keep watching this space, it was NeutralFan who gave the game away about Tokyngton Manor groundsharing at Spratley's Meadow otherwise you would have been none the wiser and still playing guessing games

So no PSF arranged as yet.

Thanks for clarifying.

• 2 weeks later...

BigBoss - What are you talking about, the new Harry Potter Website was coincidentally launched by JK Rowling at Noon today and it's actually

quiite difficult to tell the difference between the two:

http://www.tokyngtonfc.co.uk/index.html

BigBoss - What are you talking about, the new Harry Potter Website was coincidentally launched by JK Rowling at Noon today and it's actually

http://www.tokyngton...o.uk/index.html

I never slag off other people's websites as a lot of commitment is required to set them up, and more importantly, populate them and keep them up to date. But this is a work in progress, no more.

There's an awful lot of mistakes on there, these one's stick out like a sore thumb

"we want to be an agent of hope within this area of North west London .....:350: "

Don't want to point out the obvious but I'm sure Amersham has never been or will ever be a part of North West London

"The new Tokyngton Manor football club will seek to serve it’s fans :stupid: cheesy%20%282%29.gif"

Do Tokyngton envisage having fans this season then? That would be a massive achievement considering they weren't attracting any when they were playing closer to Tokyngton.

"and the local community :doh:"

Have Tokyngton decided which local community they are going to be serving then? I guess it can only be the local community of Amersham but they already have their own football club.

Edited by footballnut08

I never slag off other people's websites as a lot of commitment is required to set them up, and more importantly, populate them and keep them up to date. But this is a work in progress, no more.

With the amount of time on their hands over the past year I would of expected this to be complete that's all.

Especially the schedule page. It just sounds like a single persons blog

Here I'll include our schedule for the season. I'll update this page with final scores throughout the season. Here's a format I might use.

Just put a holding page in until you've put something together properly.

Missed opportunity.... If it was decent I would guess that you may get the same visitors going back. (This is just based on the fact that I do often go back and look at clear and easy to use websites)

...had to change that font so you knew what was from the site to avoid confusion

Edited by BigBoss

With the amount of time on their hands over the past year I would of expected this to be complete that's all.

Especially the schedule page. It just sounds like a single persons blog

Here I'll include our schedule for the season. I'll update this page with final scores throughout the season. Here's a format I might use.

Just put a holding page in until you've put something together properly.

Missed opportunity.... If it was decent I would guess that you may get the same visitors going back. (This is just based on the fact that I do often go back and look at clear and easy to use websites)

Directions

How do I get there?

Blank Page?

4 Theories behind this

1) They don't want to let their players know just how far they have to travel for 'HOME' games

2) They still aren't quite sure just where Amersham is (going by the fact that they think its NW London, this could be the most plausible)

3) The website was created before they knew they were going to be ground sharing in Amersham

4) Maybe they have realised that no-one would be interested in how to get there as they dont have any fans (Least plausible as this would mean the club entering the real world)

Why can't you all just applaud Tokyngton Manor for the giant strides the Club have made in re-grouping and finding a suitable groundshare so as to continue playing at Step 6 level, unlike Padbury United managed to do despite their claims of leaving no stone unturned

I did in fact go on the new Harry Potter site and immediately thought it was very similar,well done all round. Complete fantasy.

I note that the last entry on Kentish Town's Website is 22 May when there must be 101 things to put on there such as an update on the Saracens situation for example!

I did in fact go on the new Harry Potter site and immediately thought it was very similar,well done all round. Complete fantasy.

Have you seen this one then?

Have you seen this one then?

I have now. I think I'd rather read that one then the Pottermore or its sister site Tikkytokkylessismore..

Edited by Loose

What you would give now for the Great One to be back at the Club, you killed the goose that laid the golden egg because you were dead jealous of him as he was Mr Kentish Town, not you, that's what you couldn't stand