Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton on Wiki

Horace - I believe Amersham were knocked over in the rush with offers to groundshare at idyllic Spratleys Meadow

And Tik tok were their preferred tenants????

Just for your information folks:

Tokyngton Academy is looking for new coaches and volunteers

Would you like to give something back to your community and work in a professional setting while earning some extra cash? Do you have a passion for coaching children of all ages? Then Tokyngton Academy would like to hear from you.

Located right next to the most famous iconic stadium in the world, Wembley, our amazing equipment and facilities are second to none and we have an excellent coaching team that coach football and futsal to children ranging from 6 to 13 years old.

Ideally, candidates should hold a Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football, have completed a current Safeguarding Children workshop and also hold the FA Emergency Aid qualification or similar First Aid certificate.

Additionally, candidates must be interested in personal development and the development of young players to enable them to progress through the structure of this academy. Anyone meeting this criteria and interested in this exciting new project should contact Paul Sevier on 07956 920029 or paul@safecoaching.com

Just for your information folks:

Tokyngton Academy is looking for new coaches and volunteers

Would you like to give something back to your community and work in a professional setting while earning some extra cash? Do you have a passion for coaching children of all ages? Then Tokyngton Academy would like to hear from you.

Located right next to the most famous iconic stadium in the world, Wembley, our amazing equipment and facilities are second to none and we have an excellent coaching team that coach football and futsal to children ranging from 6 to 13 years old.

Ideally, candidates should hold a Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football, have completed a current Safeguarding Children workshop and also hold the FA Emergency Aid qualification or similar First Aid certificate.

Additionally, candidates must be interested in personal development and the development of young players to enable them to progress through the structure of this academy. Anyone meeting this criteria and interested in this exciting new project should contact Paul Sevier on 07956 920029 or paul@safecoaching.com

Do you have an address where all this will be taking place?

Located right next to the most famous iconic stadium in the world, Wembley

Why do you need an address, isn't this clear enough for you

Can you correct your web link Rhodes. Always a half arsed job with you!

And Tik tok were their preferred tenants????

Horace - Well surely that goes without saying, the Amersham hierarchy would have no doubt contacted Hanwell Town for a reference and been informed that the rent was always bang up to date and actually paid well in advance when Tokyngton Manor groundshared at Reynolds Field

Located right next to the most famous iconic stadium in the world, Wembley

Why do you need an address, isn't this clear enough for you

No it's not.

It could be the car park at Wembley Stadium for all I know.

Can't answer or wont answer?

Here's the postcode, is that good enough as you can put it into Google or Multimap, Wembley HA9 6SA

Here's the postcode, is that good enough as you can put it into Google or Multimap, Wembley HA9 6SA

By you 'amazing facilities', I assume you mean indoors at the Community Center or is it outdoors at Sherrins Arm Open Space?

Yeah very true why no reserve team?

I think its to do with the cost of running a reserve team but dont quote me on that but we do have a U18 team!

Still nothing on the pre-seasons fixtures thread for Tokyngton Manor I note, is there a problem Rhodesy?

Still nothing on the pre-seasons fixtures thread for Tokyngton Manor I note, is there a problem Rhodesy?

I doubt if Tokyngton Manor have arranged any friendlies yet.

If they have, you would have expected to hear something from their mouthpiece or from their opponents.

If they have, you would have expected to hear something from their mouthpiece or from their opponents.

Well PTG, Rhodes is definitely running scared on the subject. For someone who claims to be such an expert he's looking decidedly out of the loop doesn't he.

Tik Tok have managed to buy their way into Amersham but can't organise a website or any information (via their expert mouthpiece) on how they are going to put a team together. Bit cart before the horse looking....

Well PTG, Rhodes is definitely running scared on the subject. For someone who claims to be such an expert he's looking decidedly out of the loop doesn't he.

Tik Tok have managed to buy their way into Amersham but can't organise a website or any information (via their expert mouthpiece) on how they are going to put a team together. Bit cart before the horse looking....

What surprises me is that they have had a season to sort all of this stuff out yet it appears that apart from a ground share not much else has happened.

There are no Tokyngton Manor players on here to tell us what is going on and no opponents to say that they have PSF's lined up against Tokyngton Manor.

No news about backroom staff. No news about training sessions.

Most Clubs would have the had the bulk of their PSF's in place by now.

I think Rhodes is telling us a lot about the Club by his silence on the matter.

Not unless....it's Sport London e Benfica reformed under the banner of Tik Tok, would explain his silence I guess.

Considering Rhodes assumes everything then unless he's forthcoming on the matter we can all....assume

I think Rhodes is telling us a lot about the Club by his silence on the matter.

Like I've said before all will be revealed before too long, just be patient and keep watching this space, it was NeutralFan who gave the game away about Tokyngton Manor groundsharing at Spratley's Meadow otherwise you would have been none the wiser and still playing guessing games

Well Pete as someone in the know

They did ask us if they could ground share with us for next season cheesy%20(2).gif but then they went very quite.

They also asked us if they could play us in a pre-season friendly at our ground :futbolbud2: but unfortunatly I had to decline as we were full and booked up in advance, by the way pete what u doin on the 16th july as we are playing Wealdstone at home in a fundraising event for NOAHS ARK CHILDRENS HOSPICE and EVERYONE IS WELCOME (WINK WINK) as we try to raise much needed money for them, Everyone on this forum is more than welcomed to attend it will be £5.00 entry and EVERY PENNY raised on the day will go to the hospice.

Look forward to seeing you all

Kind Regards

Tiger007

xx

They did ask us if they could ground share with us for next season cheesy%20(2).gif but then they went very quite.

Really, who asked out of interest as I told them Kentish Town were unlikely to be at the Copthall Stadium next season. Good luck with the Charity event on 16 July, is it at the Copthall Stadium as you didn't say.