Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton on Wiki

Good work whoever changed the site!

"This page was last modified on 6 June 2011 at 15:08." applaus.gif

Winslow Boy - You make me laugh, you know nothing at all about Tokyngton Manor and the amazing work the Club, Community Centre and Church do locally in and around the mean streets of Stonebridge, Harlesden, Willesden and Wembley keeping local one parent youngsters on the straight and narrow and off drink, drugs and prostitution. The trouble is you don't know you're born in places like Winslow, Cranfield, Buckingham, Stony Stratford and Ampthill where there is no trouble and all people are worried about is how much their homes are worth and upgrading their cars and four by fours.

Lol i would like to add that in that game they did get 1 more supporter than winslow had who couldnt field a team all year ;)

technically I'll have to correct you I'm afraid TWO youth teams grin.gif both of which regularly had attendances many teams would be happy with, and Tik Tok could dream of! We still had more supporters turning up to watch the empty pitch than went to watch Tok coffee%20(2).gif

Lol i would like to add that in that game they did get 1 more supporter than winslow had who couldnt field a team all year ;)

http://www.tonykemps...o.uk/sp1att.htm

as if Jokyngton ever got 30 to a game, they'd only get that if Rhodes was in Stocks on halfway line and rotten fruit and veg were free with programme

Winslow Boy - You make me laugh, you know nothing at all about Tokyngton Manor and the amazing work the Club, Community Centre and Church do locally in and around the mean streets of Stonebridge, Harlesden, Willesden and Wembley keeping local one parent youngsters on the straight and narrow and off drink, drugs and prostitution. The trouble is you don't know you're born in places like Winslow, Cranfield, Buckingham, Stony Stratford and Ampthill where there is no trouble and all people are worried about is how much their homes are worth and upgrading their cars and four by fours.

All that amazing work your club does & your relocating to Amersham? Where there is no trouble and all people are worried about is how much their homes are worth and uprgrading their cars and four by fours.

Edited by footballnut08

All that amazing work & your relocating to Amersham? Where there is no trouble and all people are worried about is how much their homes are worth and uprgrading their cars and four by fours.

Shame you don't make me laugh. How'd you know where I was born muppet, lived for over ten years just off Caledonian road have seen and been through some truly, TRULY terrible things and have been honoured by the NSPCC for my work with them so don't give me this amazing work bull$hit I've lived it. Clearly your $hitehole club has done nothing for the community as there is no involvement and last time I saw Tik Tok play they were a bunch of thugs and hardly on the straight and narrow judging by their behaviour at our place. YOU are the only one who knows NOTHING so shut your F'ing cake hole stop embarrassing yourself with posts like the above and pray that you never run in to me you vile piece of filth. Maybe if you got out of your scabby computer chair and did something, watched games and actually contributed you might actually approach something like an opinion possibly worth taking vaguely seriously.

Edited by Winslow Boy

lived for over ten years just off Caledonian road have seen and been through some truly, TRULY terrible things

Well if that's the case then fair play however you now appear to have knocked your work with the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children on the head and moved to leafy Winslow from the mean streets of North London for a quiet life, some of us are still here dealing with all the issues

some of us are still here dealing with all the tissues

From like a w@nker like you Clifford that doesn't surprise me ! ; - )

Steve - I'm surprised by that comment, I'm sure you see a thing or two when you are DJing especially around Kings Cross

Rhodes.... check what people have changed in the quote you doughnut!

The Cold End did the Club proud with this piece on his impressive Website, I just wish people would give Tokyngton Manor more credit rather than unfairly ridiculing them all the time for no reason:

http://thecoldend.blogspot.com/2009/09/tokyngton-manor-fc-who-are-they.html

Cheers for the plug Rhodes.......

Any club offering youngsters the chance to get off the streets and play football is good in my book....... Amersham is a long way from the shadow of Wembley Stadium though.... I hope it all goes well..

Well like I said all will be revealed in due course if you keep watching this space, be patient, anyway I would have thought the answer to your question was obvious