Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tokyngton on Wiki

Well like I said all will be revealed in due course if you keep watching this space, be patient, anyway I would have thought the answer to your question was obvious

It's not obvious to me! Do tell.

Well like I said all will be revealed in due course if you keep watching this space, be patient, anyway I would have thought the answer to your question was obvious

It's not obvious to me! Do tell.

I somehow doubt that Rhodes is "in the know" regarding Tik Tok - he hasn't posted their PSFs.

Amersham is a long way from the shadow of Wembley Stadium though

It is a strange choice as ground share for Tokyngton Manor its a long way away!

Anyone know what the other ground share options were for Tokyngton Manor ?

Inverness Caledonian Thistle & Truro City !

Oh well at least Amersham is nearer than those two :smilewinkgrin:

Edited by Savagebee

It's ridiculous a "community" club nowhere near it's community how does that help? If they were serious they would play at a level that a ground in their community was suitable for a build from there! Who knows where their players will come from? If they have any? If there will be goods enough to not be an embarrassment to the division? Whether the players will stick out the crazy mileage all season? What happens if they become unable to raise a side? What are their plans to get a suitable ground of their own next season? The whole thing is a terribly unfunny joke.

It's ridiculous a "community" club nowhere near it's community how does that help? If they were serious they would play at a level that a ground in their community was suitable for a build from there! Who knows where their players will come from? If they have any? If there will be goods enough to not be an embarrassment to the division? Whether the players will stick out the crazy mileage all season? What happens if they become unable to raise a side? What are their plans to get a suitable ground of their own next season? The whole thing is a terribly unfunny joke.

I will be surprised if they havent folded by exmas!

Savagebee - Aren't you associated with Hanwell Town, if so I'm disappointed with your comments as Hanwell and Tokyngton Manor got along like a house on fire when they groundshared at Reynolds Field, unlike when Sport London e Benfica were there

Savagebee - Aren't you associated with Hanwell Town, if so I'm disappointed with your comments as Hanwell and Tokyngton Manor got along like a house on fire when they groundshared at Reynolds Field, unlike when Sport London e Benfica were there

Why didn't they stay there then?

Yes i support Hanwell Town and all i said was that I will be surprised if they havent folded by exmas! that doesnt mean i want to see Tokyngton Manor fold i have nothing against Tokyngton Manor!

I hear Southall may become Hanwell Town's new lodgers for the 2011/12 season!

Yes i support Hanwell Town and all i said was that I will be surprised if they havent folded by exmas! that doesnt mean i want to see Tokyngton Manor fold i have nothing against Tokyngton Manor!

I hear Southall may become Hanwell Town's new lodgers for the 2011/12 season!

Broke my ribs at Hanwell many years ago scored in a 2-1 defeat, liked playing there cracking ground, went there few years back to see Benefica wipe the floor with us 6-1 the ground and pitch were mint, would be Southern League standard no problem I would guess. Is that O'Brien staying do you know?

Is that O'Brien staying do you know?

I hope so and i do think he will be at the club next season he scored 36 goals last season and im sure he would have got to 40 or more if he hadnt struggled with a injury for the last two months of the season his record of 106 goals in 149 games is damn impressive!

Edited by Savagebee

One or two more players of that calibre you'll be laughing

They are hard to find!

Also not having a reserve team doesnt help we were down to our bare bones towards the end of the season!

Yeah very true why no reserve team?

Because they rent their ground to anyone who'll pay enough!

Horace - I believe Amersham were knocked over in the rush with offers to groundshare at idyllic Spratleys Meadow