Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

League Cup Draw

The League Cup now reverts to a straight knockout competition with ties based on home and away and the draw is as follows :-

Preliminary Round

Bethnal Green United v Eton Manor

Enfield 1893 v Haringey and Waltham Development

First Round

London Apsa v Takeley

Bethnal Green United or Eton Manor v Witham Town

Stansted v Sawbridgeworth Town

Burnham Ramblers v Hullbridge Sports

Enfield 1893 or Haringey and Waltham Development v Bowers & Pitsea

Barking v Southend Manor

Clapton v Basildon United

Barkingside v Sporting Bengal United

A Reserve Shield will also operate with ties on a home and away basis, draw to be made in August alongside the draw for the Gordon Brasted Memorial Trophy.

Ah right.. rolls off the tongue...not.

And how's my favourite Time Bandit doing...fancy a light ale soon

as it's been sooooooo long?

Hi ya mate, All's good at the mo. A light ale sounds cushty, Have to be midweek though, weekends all booked up for the foreseeable.

You still up town as I am there once a week for meetings pro temps.

Text me but give me at least three days' notice.

Nah, work out of Sarfend, Victoria Ave, just along from Roots Hall.

Get to town every now and then, I'll give you a nudge next time. I'll even text that ugly kent Jenko. Hi ya Jenks dance%20(2).gif

Could always meet you in Ricay.. lots of boozers near the station.

Getting there's a git. No buses or trains from Pitsea. What about Southend? Lots of rubadubs there.

Knob-ends to that.. too far. Upminster I can do...Are we talking day time or evening?

Upminster's OK. Late afternoon early evening. One can roll into the other.

you boys get your league cup changed , and we get ours changed aswell, Ryman League Cup is going to be in groups of 4 this season ! joy o joy .

Hopefully its regional though , imagine your group being Worthing, Lowestoft and Margate ! cracking !

you boys get your league cup changed , and we get ours changed aswell, Ryman League Cup is going to be in groups of 4 this season ! joy o joy .

Hopefully its regional though , imagine your group being Worthing, Lowestoft and Margate ! cracking !

what a cracking idea,more midweek matches in the cold,dark,wet months of October and November,meaningless League Cup matches when the champions league is shown live on telly,Concord can probably afford to lose a few grand on such matches i dare say other clubs cant .

what a cracking idea,more midweek matches in the cold,dark,wet months of October and November,meaningless League Cup matches when the champions league is shown live on telly,Concord can probably afford to lose a few grand on such matches i dare say other clubs cant .

One Breast, Are you sure? I have spoken to a secretary of a Ryman club and that is not going to happen, read the stuff on the Isthmian forum, ask your Sec think you'll find nothing in it.

Turning back into a straight knockout comp is the best decision from the league in years. Who'd really fancy playing APSA 4 times a season ?