Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Welcome back to Keith Scott and Jim Melvin

Rother

Good first signing with bully solid keeper!! I wonder if he will be the first of a few old wefc signing now Keith is the gaffer???

I wouldn't call him solid, he was certainly carrying a few pounds overweight when he played for us last season ;)

Should be a good signing IF he can get back to his pre-injury condition.

Max Clifford by any chance.

Surely you mean Max Factor, Smudger ?

dance%20(2).gif

Just been on the phone to one of the people walking away from the club. This must be the coldest welcome to a football club ever with most of the behind the scenes helpers walking out in protest and fans who've gone home and away for years talking about stopping. Kevin Stott if you care for the club you'd think again. Sounds like the soul has been ripped out!

Just been on the phone to one of the people walking away from the club. This must be the coldest welcome to a football club ever with most of the behind the scenes helpers walking out in protest and fans who've gone home and away for years talking about stopping. Kevin Stott if you care for the club you'd think again. Sounds like the soul has been ripped out!

As an outsider, Woody, I think your being childish and pathetic.

If a manager says to the Chairman, give me the funds and I will get us promotion, who's fault is it if the Chairman says yes to that request and then the club goes bust? Every manager up and down the country asks his Chairman for more money and most get turned down because they can't afford it. It's called being a responsible Chairman who's looking after the best interests of the club.

There's only one person to blame for your demise and he is no longer involved with Windsor FC.

That's very sad but it's a time for change and if people can't embrace Kevin's vision for for the future and support the decisions he makes to protect his investment and nurture the new club he has formed then it's probably best they do walk away from their historical roles.

Oh well, onwards and upwards I say.

I am an outsider too and i simply cannot work out why a chairman would throw away years of experience in helping the club and more importantly money from fans who go to the events and home and away for a manager. I didn't mind Keith Scott as a person and have no idea why people have walked out. It's one huge mess when this had the first chance the club/new club had of a fresh start and everyone pulling the same way!

I am an outsider too and i simply cannot work out why a chairman would throw away years of experience in helping the club and more importantly money from fans who go to the events and home and away for a manager. I didn't mind Keith Scott as a person and have no idea why people have walked out. It's one huge mess when this had the first chance the club/new club had of a fresh start and everyone pulling the same way!

I think Windsor FC supporters should say a big thank-you to Keith Scott for taking up the challenge to manage a club at step 5 with only a few weeks to form a squad from scratch. I'm pretty certain he could have taken a much easier job further up the leagues.

Always amazes me that old chestnut it was' The Chairman's Fault 'That a Club goes into Liquidation.Do Clubs not have Committee's to oversee Finances and the running of the Club.I suppose, that the previous Chairman did not walk away with a Handsome Profit,from the money he invested into the Club.more like a Huge Loss.Living the Dream it is called,and whilst victory on the pitch makes him popular,everyone is Happy,when it goes bandy it is all his fault.

Always amazes me that old chestnut it was' The Chairman's Fault 'That a Club goes into Liquidation.Do Clubs not have Committee's to oversee Finances and the running of the Club.I suppose, that the previous Chairman did not walk away with a Handsome Profit,from the money he invested into the Club.more like a Huge Loss.Living the Dream it is called,and whilst victory on the pitch makes him popular,everyone is Happy,when it goes bandy it is all his fault.

Correct.

He's the man with the purse strings who rubber stamps any money to be spent.

As far as Windsor having a committee to oversee finances, I doubt it, but there again I don't know so you'll have ask someone like Windsor Sec or Mel.