Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Slagging Session

I've created this topic for anybody that wants to have a pop at anyone else.

Bang it in here please because I can't be bothered to read off topic garbage. You're boring me

Thanks

Funny you doing this topic i was thinking of starting a new topic along these lines :smilewinkgrin:

Bang it in here please because I can't be bothered to read off topic garbage. You're boring me

Thanks

Like someone is holding a gun to your head to read stuff.......trying skipping topics that don't suit you then, or get a life, one of the three.

cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

Thanks

Like someone is holding a gun to your head to read stuff.......trying skipping topics that don't suit you then, or get a life, one of the three.

cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

The problem is ROR is that you start reading a topic that is of interest or suits you, but then you are guaranteed that someone is likely to start abusing someone else with really funny banter or perhaps making another snide comment about Rhodes...BigBoss has got the right idea..

This has been tried before, it didn't work. Nice thought though.

The problem is ROR is that you start reading a topic that is of interest or suits you

Chinola - The thing is that Ref Off Ref doesn't always need to make a comment, when he does it's, more often than not, a totally meaningless, abusive or unfunny post, he even makes Michael McIntyre look good

Shame this topic hasn't got a poll attached, then we'd all know where this forum stands with all this anti-social "banter". Do members enjoy this stuff and think it acceptable or not?

With the result this forum could decide it's future behaviour regarding this idiot posters and the mods can act accordingly.

There will always be some backbiting but either the members want this forum to be taken as a serious debating vehicle or it doesn't!!!

I don't like posters threatening violence and I usually make that known but RoR is quite correct, no one is forcing anyone to read anything although his options don't add up!

Here is an option for you, use the "Ignore User" Feature in "Your Stuff" to manage posters you would prefer to ignore. I know that won't suit everyone but at the end of the day this is just a forum, it's not real life, it's not where you live or work is it?

Crap post

Thats what forums are for - Banter, slagging people off. You know the things you wouldnt say to there face - pmsl

If you dont like it join the cbbc forum

John Barnes that is correct to a certain extent - we all like a wind up and dishing out banter - but there is a point where continual slagging off and unfunny banter about toilet seats etc just bores people and actually makes you not want to read the threads anymore. The reason most of us are on here is to find out what is going on in the SSML..the forum provides that and is interesting when people give their opinions cos football is all about that, but it is when certain people continually take things off track and abuse people cos they have nothing else worthwhile to say that leads to people like BigBoss suggesting a Slag Off thread.

Each to their own mate but like I said some people need to just bore off with their continual sh*t comments about certain posters and their supposed habits..

but there is a point where continual slagging off and unfunny banter about toilet seats etc just bores people and actually makes you not want to read the threads anymore

Exactly, we know who the protagonist is for that

You just have to ignore any silly arguments that go on on this forum and just let them get on with it and out of their systems!.

Its all about the non-league football :futbolbud2:

It's all about opinions and we all have them....one thing I don't or won't do is target individuals families whether it be personal or in a joking manner, that's when it becomes excessive and meaningless.

Haha people not liking the toilet seat humour, perhaps it's a raw nerve being touched, a past individuals would rather leave in the past....who knows, each to their own.

With Rhodes he knows I'm messing, but if others find it unreadable then tut tut tut

Ref Off Ref - The trouble with you is that you don't take a step back and think before you make a post, you're like a bull in a china shop and you probably think you're Jim Carrey in disguise but you're not

Rhodes, assuming again eh, this time what I may be thinking, tut tut.

I say what I say, whether people value it or not is up to them but I'm not bothered either way....at least I can hold my head up and say I don't slag off members families though, or joke about them.

And like Tuck on Tuesday posted that I have very little football knowledge, can't and won't disagree with that.

However the fact I'm not after a post, ie manager or coach then whether I have knowledge or not wouldn't pose a threat to anyone....and I don't claim either to have the knowledge, but appreciate his opinion.