Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Results

Barking 1-3 Stansted (Scott Forbes 3)

Any other scores yet ?

Bowers 0 Bethnal Green 3

Well deserved today Kirk, though Bowers going down to 10 at half time didn't help. Not that that is an excuse, BGU were good value for their win.

Good to meet Gaffa1 and TAFKAM9 in the bar afterwards. Good luck for the rest of the season.

PS. All the results are on Mitoo now. http://football.mitoo.co.uk/MtchDay.cfm?TblName=Matches&MDate={ts%20%272011-08-06%2000%3A00%3A00%27}&DivisionID=17407&LeagueCode=FESL2011

Edited by Hookey

Any other scores yet ?

Bowers 0 Bethnal Green 3

Well deserved today Kirk, though Bowers going down to 10 at half time didn't help. Not that that is an excuse, BGU were good value for their win.

Good to meet Gaffa1 and TAFKAM9 in the bar afterwards. Good luck for the rest of the season.

PS. All the results are on Mitoo now. http://football.mito...ueCode=FESL2011

You Too mate!

Takeley 0-0 enfield good point could of been 3 if we had taken our chances but good start things to build on hopefully a better season is In the offering for us than last season

Any other scores yet ?

Hullbridge drew 1-1

I saw you were watching!!!

Takeley 0-0 enfield good point could of been 3 if we had taken our chances but good start things to build on hopefully a better season is In the offering for us than last season

Forgot good crowd as well 138 hopefully get a bigger one Tuesday against our local rivals stansted

Forgot good crowd as well 138 hopefully get a bigger one Tuesday against our local rivals stansted

Planning on going to this one, i havent seen all the recent improvements at Takeleys ground and understand it is even better than when i last saw it. As Stansted beat good opposition Saturday, maybe the transition of players leaving for Redbridge wont affect them.

Did Gayle go to Redbridge or did he go even higher. B.Stortford etc.

Edited by Grounhopper Mark.

I understand that Dwight has signed for Dagenham & Redbridge - but has now gone to Grays on loan

I maybe wrong but that's what I heard

I understand that Dwight has signed for Dagenham & Redbridge - but has now gone to Grays on loan

The lad did well then, thanks for the update.

Dwight has signed pro form at Dag & Redbridge, he played 1 game for Gray's as a favour,however he will be going on loan to Bishops Stortford.

The lad did well then, thanks for the update.

Dwight has signed pro form at Dag & Redbridge, he played 1 game for Gray's as a favour,however he will be going on loan to Bishops Stortford.

Didn't he play against West Ham as well?