Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup - 2011/2012

Ref Off Ref - You were up late on here last night or should I say early this morning. You must have missed your involvement in the Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup this season although I know you were hit hard by the Reading YMCA defeat this time last year weren't you

think he has forgot we are also in the semi final of the beds county cup this season lol

Yes fair do's for that, it will clearly be an Ampthill Town v Crawley Green Final however I can already see maroon ribbons on the trophy as you are always the bridesmaid and never the bride in cup competitions aren't you such as last season with Padbury United

think he has forgot we are also in the semi final of the beds county cup this season lol

Yes fair do's for that, it will clearly be an Ampthill Town v Crawley Green Final however I can already see maroon ribbons on the trophy as you are always the bridesmaid and never the bride in cup competitions aren't you such as last season with Padbury United

Yes fair do's for that, it will clearly be an Ampthill Town v Crawley Green Final

I'm sure Caldecote and The 61FC (Luton) will have something to say about that.

This afternoon's somewhat disappointing Fourth Round results:

3-0 Chalvey (WMC) Sports v Buckingham Athletic

1-4 Hale Leys United v Bucks CC

4-0 Risborough Rangers v Singh Sabha Slough

3-2 South Reading v Bletchley Town

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday’s Quarter Final results:

3 1 Bucks CC v Risborough Rangers

5 4 South Reading v Olney Town (aet)

4 3 Didcot Casuals v Lambourn Sports (aet)

1 0 Chalvey WMC Sports v Letcombe (aet)

Semi Final draw (25 February)

South Reading v Didcot Casuals

Bucks CC v Chalvey WMC Sports