Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 13/14 September

Hanwell Town goal scorers = Sean Lucien and Blaise O'Brien.

Sean's first goal of the season i hope that kick starts his season he should be scoring more as he is a very good player on his day and that was Blaise O'Brien's 4th goal of the season.

UP THE TOWN! happybouncer.gif

Sean's first goal of the season i hope that kick starts his season he should be scoring more as he is a very good player on his day and that was Blaise O'Brien's 4th goal of the season.

And a home tie in the next round :)

Yes I heard we battled well and that our goalkeeper Joe Croft was outstanding (even the referee said how well he played afterwards, shame his performance left a lot to the imagination)

Welwyn Garden City managed to prevent you know who getting on the score sheet which was an achievement in itself wasn’t it

Good to finally put a face to a name

I bet you were both as thick as Ronnie Knight, Ronnie Biggs, Kenneth Noye and Jack ‘the hat’ McVitie put together last night!

Whereas you are thick all on your own.

Tuesday 13 September

Challenge Trophy First Round

9-2 Berkhamsted v London Lions

Strange that London Lions match report gives the result as 9-4:

http://www.londonlions.com/view_far.php?id=3770&Team_id=22&played=yes&Type=1

And a home tie in the next round smile.png

Anyone know what day our game against Hillingdon Borough in the next round will be played on i herd it might be played on Wednesday the 19th of October ?

Thanx for any info!

And a home tie in the next round smile.png

Anyone know what day our game against Hillingdon Borough in the next round will be played on i herd it might be played on Wednesday the 19th of October ?

Thanx for any info!

It's scheduled for Tues 18th Oct

Thanx for any info!

If your nominated home day is a Tuesday then it should be played on a Tuesday - no reason for it to change.

Was hoping to go doesnt sound like I'm missing much, big ask with 10 first team and squad players out anyway including 4 1st team defenders out. Maybe we can frustrate and nick a goal.

Result (via Twitter)

Wednesday 14 September

Challenge Trophy First Round

4-1 Aylesbury United v Tring Corinthians

(H) Edgeworth (27m, 70m), Acheampong (49m), Baines (76m) : (A) Deadman (46m)