Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield F.C. v Guernsey F.C. Tuesday 20th September 7.30pm

Smudge

Henry Surrey County,yes that was I,GUV,PLEASE MATE CALM DOWN,comments not really needed,RESPECT MATE.

Thought so. I played with Terry between, I would guess, 2001 and 2003. I'm a year or so older than him though so maybe wasn't as long as that

Henry Surrey County,yes that was I,GUV,PLEASE MATE CALM DOWN,comments not really needed,RESPECT MATE.

Thought so. I played with Terry between, I would guess, 2001 and 2003. I'm a year or so older than him though so maybe wasn't as long as that

No you are spot on Henry,conroy,dunne,watkins,played in the same side,where did whe go wrong?

You failed to mention the great support you had there as well,but maybe alas you were not there?

This at me?

Thick, Fat and Bald and not too good between the sticks...not much going for you here Lenny

Thick!?!?!? Jesus wept, coming from someone that rolls around every Saturday afternoon with their IQ on their back!

Smudge what you talking about, you know the apple.......He's just gunned you down about living in a council house and your telling me to calm down

New Addington Council House dweller and proud of it,'OLD SCHOOL GUV'where wat you had or did not have counted for nothing.But what we did have is what you lack RESPECT.

You failed to mention the great support you had there as well,but maybe alas you were not there?

This at me?

Thick, Fat and Bald and not too good between the sticks...not much going for you here Lenny

Thick!?!?!? Jesus wept, coming from someone that rolls around every Saturday afternoon with their IQ on their back!

You'll be surprised Lenny I'm clever than you think....does them bins you wear make you feel intelligent

Smudge what you talking about, you know the apple.......He's just gunned you down about living in a council house and your telling me to calm down

New Addington Council House dweller and proud of it,'OLD SCHOOL GUV'where wat you had or did not have counted for nothing.But what we did have is what you lack RESPECT.

Smudge come on do we have to bring up Guernsey regarding respect that you've given them you got a short memory mate...........anyway can't be bothered talking rubbish about that coz I respect people like yourself trotting around grounds

Edited by Guvnor No1

Smudge out of curiosity who am I suppose to be respecting here?

Henry,he has lost,as you will in future games no doubt.You are like me passionate about Football,and we have both resigned a few times from posting on this Forum,but believe it or not,I AM AT THIS UNEARTHLY HOUR SOBER.YES A MIRACLE SOME MAY SAY.BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT i do care about all who post on here,and am not a Bully as some might say,so please refrain from digging Henry out,he had a decent game.GUERNSEY ARE DIFFERENT GRAVY,THE TURKEYS VOTED FOR XMAS,you were warned,but no club bar 7 heededed my warnings.The plus side Westfield banked a nice few quid today,thanks to GUERNSEY f.c. playing,WHICH i TRULY WELCOME.

Smudge out of curiosity who am I suppose to be respecting here?

Henry,he has lost,as you will in future games no doubt.You are like me passionate about Football,and we have both resigned a few times from posting on this Forum,but believe it or not,I AM AT THIS UNEARTHLY HOUR SOBER.YES A MIRACLE SOME MAY SAY.BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT i do care about all who post on here,and am not a Bully as some might say,so please refrain from digging Henry out,he had a decent game.GUERNSEY ARE DIFFERENT GRAVY,THE TURKEYS VOTED FOR XMAS,you were warned,but no club bar 7 heededed my warnings.The plus side Westfield banked a nice few quid today,thanks to GUERNSEY f.c. playing,WHICH i TRULY WELCOME.

Yeah but he picked on me 1st Smudge :rolleyes: .................This season will be fun on the field and on here no doubt...Fat bald thick or spotty

Edited by Guvnor No1