Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield F.C. v Guernsey F.C. Tuesday 20th September 7.30pm

Smudge

Smudge what you talking about, you know the apple.......He's just gunned you down about living in a council house and your telling me to calm down

New Addington Council House dweller and proud of it,'OLD SCHOOL GUV'where wat you had or did not have counted for nothing.But what we did have is what you lack RESPECT.

Smudge come on do we have to bring up Guernsey regarding respect that you've given them you got a short memory mate...........anyway can't be bothered talking rubbish about that coz I respect people like yourself trotting around grounds

guv you must read my posts more carefully,as many more should do,it is not Guernsey I have no respect for,it is the C.C.L.League Hierachy

Smudge out of curiosity who am I suppose to be respecting here?

Henry,he has lost,as you will in future games no doubt.You are like me passionate about Football,and we have both resigned a few times from posting on this Forum,but believe it or not,I AM AT THIS UNEARTHLY HOUR SOBER.YES A MIRACLE SOME MAY SAY.BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT i do care about all who post on here,and am not a Bully as some might say,so please refrain from digging Henry out,he had a decent game.GUERNSEY ARE DIFFERENT GRAVY,THE TURKEYS VOTED FOR XMAS,you were warned,but no club bar 7 heededed my warnings.The plus side Westfield banked a nice few quid today,thanks to GUERNSEY f.c. playing,WHICH i TRULY WELCOME.

Yeah but he picked on me 1st Smudge

Guv,my dads a policeman.

Your go.

Looks like an all night sitting then,i dont require beauty sleep,I AM PAST REDEMPTION,i.e UGLY ENOUGH.But you have years ahead of you young man.

I'm going through ways not to beat Guernsey but to stop them beating us....... don't know if that's the same defence but I think I've found a weakness, whoever takes points out there it will be a master plan and that's what I'm doing......Gonna try to get to two more Guernsey games...Bedfont Sports and Lammas then we travel away to them

My missus is going mental,now the last thing you want Guv is her on your case.But speaking of Wives,I met a lovely young lady yesterday at WESTFIELD,who posts on here as THE WIFE.NOW IF SHE WAS MY WIFE i would not be posting on here at 02.16am,I would be in bed a long time ago,may even give up football for good,nice meeting you.

Westfield 0-5 Guernsey

No excuses we were beaten by the better side . They are so decent up front but saying that we played ok at times and we created lots of chances and on a different night who knows. My personal view is that 5-0 was an unfair reflection. There's plenty on here that were there tonight so I'll let them comment

Now :

Krooner- when have I ever used players missing as an excuse, you need to get over the fact our ex manager abused you and not hold it against the club

Guvnor: your in cloud cuckoo land mate- for such an average side your an absolute gob [****!!****]. You seem to have a massisven chip on those midget shoulders of yours- was if that Bedfont Sports saw sense and got rid of you? Or the fact we put in a highly average performance and brushed your rabble aside? Feltham revolution zzzzz got your head in the clouds mate. But you keep licking those windows pal

Ha Ha NLN. I like Westfield and always will mate. I was more joining your side against the lovely Guv and being a touch ironic :) Sorry you didnt read it that way :)

That was a great bite though it wasnt intended to draw one :)

Saw your post re abuse and can now put a face to the name. Should have introduced myself. We too wondered who the smartly dressed man was. I didn't witness the abuse Smudge but on behalf of true Guernsey fans I'd like to apologise. We had a great night on the balcony with the Westfield officials and some league reps and made lots of friends. We're not here to make enemies. Mate this isn't really for the forum but is an apology to you for anything that was said, even in jest.

Westfield was a great facility with great people. Next time we'll bring Dave Rihoy just for you. And as for Guernsey being different gravy - the game was Westfields for the taking 1st half and there were three or four players in yellow who were as good at least. Maybe strength in depth is the difference

Guernsey Green

Your support of your Team was excellent,think you took over the balcony.Was also nice to see your Players applauding you at the end of the Game.Nice to see supporters decked out in their Club Colours,and Flags as well.Great to see a Clubhouse doing a good trade,and people having a few beers or 10.Think your Fan Base in the U.K. will grow,but also nice that a few came over from Guernsey,not cheap for sure.Well Done to all concerned.

sorry Krooner

I did bite but the Disillusioned one from Feltham did make me chomp at the bit. But it's ok - if he's still there Feltham will beat Guernsey and win the league ................................. and my names Karen Carpenter

Smudge i looked for you afterwards but you had already gone !! not chased off the streaker did you ??

You failed to mention the great support you had there as well,but maybe alas you were not there?

This at me?

Thick, Fat and Bald and not too good between the sticks...not much going for you here Lenny

Thick!?!?!? Jesus wept, coming from someone that rolls around every Saturday afternoon with their IQ on their back!

You'll be surprised Lenny I'm clever than you think....does them bins you wear make you feel intelligent

I would hope you are 'clever' than I think, if not you really shouldn't be allowed out by yourself. Nope, they help me see

Westfield 0-5 Guernsey

No excuses we were beaten by the better side . They are so decent up front but saying that we played ok at times and we created lots of chances and on a different night who knows. My personal view is that 5-0 was an unfair reflection. There's plenty on here that were there tonight so I'll let them comment

Now :

Krooner- when have I ever used players missing as an excuse, you need to get over the fact our ex manager abused you and not hold it against the club

Guvnor: your in cloud cuckoo land mate- for such an average side your an absolute gob [****!!****]. You seem to have a massisven chip on those midget shoulders of yours- was if that Bedfont Sports saw sense and got rid of you? Or the fact we put in a highly average performance and brushed your rabble aside? Feltham revolution zzzzz got your head in the clouds mate. But you keep licking those windows pal

NLN find your banter with guv a laugh at times. but why do you need to use insults re widow lickers, these are someones flesh and blood. and you for a dig, humiliate them.i think thats low. and nothing to do with football at all.

Smudge out of curiosity who am I suppose to be respecting here?

Henry,he has lost,as you will in future games no doubt.You are like me passionate about Football,and we have both resigned a few times from posting on this Forum,but believe it or not,I AM AT THIS UNEARTHLY HOUR SOBER.YES A MIRACLE SOME MAY SAY.BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT i do care about all who post on here,and am not a Bully as some might say,so please refrain from digging Henry out,he had a decent game.GUERNSEY ARE DIFFERENT GRAVY,THE TURKEYS VOTED FOR XMAS,you were warned,but no club bar 7 heededed my warnings.The plus side Westfield banked a nice few quid today,thanks to GUERNSEY f.c. playing,WHICH i TRULY WELCOME.

Yeah but he picked on me 1st Smudge :rolleyes: .................This season will be fun on the field and on here no doubt...Fat bald thick or spotty

I hold my hands up, you beat me here. 3 out of 4 trounces my 2 out of 4

Its all good, Henry is big and ugly enough to hold his own, at the minute he's NOT counting sheep but how many goals he's conceding

I tried that but unfortunately I find counting to 5 incredibly easy (some of us do you know) and it didn't help much. If only I had the mind of a dimwit

Enjoyed the match last night with Monty the dog. As others have said the scoreline was slightly flattering to Guernsey, but only in that Westfield ended with nil. Guernsey were certainly worth their 5 goals, but Westfield should have got on the scoresheet. Westfield have the most technically adept players I've seen so far (watched Hartney, Frimley, Cobham) but they didn't seem to play too well as a team? Guernsey as always were great going forward and that was without their first choice wingers of Rihoy and Dyer, although Winch and Loaring were both excellent.

Nice to meet Smudge who spotted my black & white dog and came over to say hello!