Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield F.C. v Guernsey F.C. Tuesday 20th September 7.30pm

Smudge

Dyer is absolute quality tore us apart out in guernsey I do think they could come unstuck over here bit on the boggy pitches in the winter but don't think them

Sides will be the ones to do it guv lol

Is Dyer the blonde lad...if it was he looks class

Dyer has dark hair, you can see all the pictures of our forwards here - http://www.guernseyfc.com/player-profiles/Forwards

One thing I wish I could change, is get rid of the lions and replace with donkeys! Since when has there been a connection between lions and guernsey!

I'm a guernsey donkey and always proud to be.

Edited by Guernsey

One thing I wish I could change, is get rid of the lions and replace with donkeys! Since when has there been a connection between lions and guernsey!

I'm a guernsey donkey and always proud to be.

I'm a proud Donkey as well hence the name lol. But I guess The Green Lions is better for a football team.

That's the best result so far given what Smudge was warning of. Don't forget no Tardiff, Dyer or Rihoy and of course Coulter hasn't been fit to play at all this season. What a side when at full strength that will be. Even then, look at the youngsters in the squad. The future's bright, the future's green (bloody awful colour though).

Jamie Dodd is also yet to make an appearance, one of the players who picks himself

The blonde lad could be referring to Gus Mackay in CM. Other possibilies could be our wide forwards tonight Matt Loaring and Luke Winch.

I've heard a lot abotu Staines Lammas so eagerly anticipating that one now, as well as Bedfont and Feltham

Great ground. Good game first half. Again 5-0 flattered.

A lot has been said about our players but tonight was all about the coaching. We came with a gameplan and it wasn't executed 1st half and we struggled in patches.

That one was down to you Tony Vance and team

Does that mean Vance's gameplan was poor in the first half? or a great win down to coaching? hard to make out what you mean there

Gameplan was right. Players didn't execute but whatever was said at half time sorted it. We played in the wrong areas 1st half and moved it forward too quickly. As a result the midfield got caught and we could have conceded more than once. We won tonight because of our coaching team.

Speaking to Vancey after the game he was not happy with the performance at all.

He's a hard man to please.

Edited by Guernsey Green

Westfield 0-5 Guernsey

No excuses we were beaten by the better side . They are so decent up front but saying that we played ok at times and we created lots of chances and on a different night who knows. My personal view is that 5-0 was an unfair reflection. There's plenty on here that were there tonight so I'll let them comment

Now :

Krooner- when have I ever used players missing as an excuse, you need to get over the fact our ex manager abused you and not hold it against the club

Guvnor: your in cloud cuckoo land mate- for such an average side your an absolute gob [****!!****]. You seem to have a massisven chip on those midget shoulders of yours- was if that Bedfont Sports saw sense and got rid of you? Or the fact we put in a highly average performance and brushed your rabble aside? Feltham revolution zzzzz got your head in the clouds mate. But you keep licking those windows pal

unhappy with the performance in a 5-0 win, blimey. I guess it's a case of Guernsey just being more clinical

Was the same against Eversley and Spelthorne. Both those teams could have got a point for better if they had been more ruthless in front of goal

Guernsey (ironically after the previous season in various competition not being ruthless enough despite creating enough chances) are being more clinical and taking their chances, which in the end is the most important thing.

Westfield 0-5 Guernsey

No excuses we were beaten by the better side . They are so decent up front but saying that we played ok at times and we created lots of chances and on a different night who knows. My personal view is that 5-0 was an unfair reflection. There's plenty on here that were there tonight so I'll let them comment

Now :

Krooner- when have I ever used players missing as an excuse, you need to get over the fact our ex manager abused you and not hold it against the club

Guvnor: your in cloud cuckoo land mate- for such an average side your an absolute gob [****!!****]. You seem to have a massisven chip on those midget shoulders of yours- was if that Bedfont Sports saw sense and got rid of you? Or the fact we put in a highly average performance and brushed your rabble aside? Feltham revolution zzzzz got your head in the clouds mate. But you keep licking those windows pal

I think I caught a 5 pounder there :lol:

Oh and for the record i left which was a mistake but you learn by your mistakes as your team should tonight

Edited by Guvnor No1