Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RESERVE SIDES IN DIV ONE

Ref Off Ref – Before you reply to my last post and no doubt get out of your pram, can you let me know how many of Ampthill Town’s team that lost 7-1 at Berkhamsted in the final league game of last season will be in the team tomorrow afternoon at Barkingside

Ref Off Ref – It’s as plain as night follows day that Craig Bicknell, Mr Angry and yourself have no affinity whatsoever with Ampthill Town and are just using the Club as a vehicle to do things your way and ‘tout’ your own players such as your lad for example when he is fit again. You gave the game away when you said you would have got rid of the Chairman and Secretary if you could have done to bring in your own men who would have no doubt given you a free rein to do as you pleased

Had your head down the bog again Rhodes, tut tut tut, it's as plain as night follows day coz once again you are talking total s**t, and the piece where I gave the game away with the remarks you stated, sorry can't recall saying as such but I am sure you will post my exact words so as to put me in my place?

sorry can't recall saying as such

Ref Off Ref - Really, I'm sure everyone else can

going back to the original subject about reserve sides in Division 1. I've not got an issue with it but I often read local match reports about these Reserve Sides putting out different players week in week out and then midweek games they field very strong sides as the 1st team may not have a game! So the time to play them is Saturdays! :D

I cant

Nope, can't remember seeing that. Possibly Rhodes likes to believe he saw that but more likely it's the words he would like to have put in your mouth along with other things.....

Ref Off Ref – It’s as plain as night follows day that Craig Bicknell, Mr Angry and yourself have no affinity whatsoever with Ampthill Town and are just using the Club as a vehicle to do things your way and ‘tout’ your own players such as your lad for example when he is fit again. You gave the game away when you said you would have got rid of the Chairman and Secretary if you could have done to bring in your own men who would have no doubt given you a free rein to do as you pleased

free rein lol i have that already :P

Everyone else didn't make the quote though, you did so.....where did I say what I was supposed to have said, please post it on here Rhodes so I can at least I know I'm not losing my marbles.

Know you wont let me down......I wait with anticipation

Craig, Steve Tucker and the coaching staff moved to Ampthill, along with a dozen or so players who most, with the execption of injuries, are playing regular.

No rent to pay, a ground that maybe be up to plying step 5 football, top of the division at present, okay not the original Chairman and Secretary, but Bernie and Eric appear to be top blokes who have welcomed us all to Ampthill, so not really an issue there.

Ref Off Ref - Here's the 'offending' post you made earlier this month, what did you mean by 'okay not the original Chairman and Secretary'

Craig, Steve Tucker and the coaching staff moved to Ampthill, along with a dozen or so players who most, with the execption of injuries, are playing regular.

No rent to pay, a ground that maybe be up to plying step 5 football, top of the division at present, okay not the original Chairman and Secretary, but Bernie and Eric appear to be top blokes who have welcomed us all to Ampthill, so not really an issue there.

Ref Off Ref - Here's the 'offending' post you made earlier this month, what did you mean by 'okay not the original Chairman and Secretary'

Only your warped mind could possibly on another planet claim that the above quote is the same as your earlier accusation that:-

"when you said you would have got rid of the Chairman and Secretary if you could have done to bring in your own men who would have no doubt given you a free rein to do as you pleased".

Obviously you are struggling and reaching to find some justification for your slurring the previous management and fans of Padbury and cannot find the dignity or humility to apologise.

Loosely – Really, well we will see whether other members agree with you and how Ref Off Ref explains away his terminology, why would he say ‘okay not the original Chairman and Secretary’

Loosely – Really, well we will see whether other members agree with you and how Ref Off Ref explains away his terminology, why would he say ‘okay not the original Chairman and Secretary’

Rhodes, you hang around this forum like a prostitute looking for businness

Rhodes, you hang around this forum like a prostitute looking for business

Rhodes you nobba I think the comment is merely expressing disappointment that two people who had worked hard for a bunch of guys couldnt carry on in any capacity with them. It doesn't seem to suggest anything like what you "assumed" lol

Winslow Boy - That's an interesting interpretation of Ref Off Ref's post but if you believe that then you are as green as the hallowed Elmfields Gate turf. Why do you think the Chairman of Ampthill Town Mr Stuttard and Secretary Eric Turner didn't entertain the suggestion that the former Padbury Chairman and Secretary became part of the Club as they were afraid that Ampthill Town would be taken over and become Padbury United in all but name.