Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

County FA to come down tough on Hullbridge

Hullbridge Sports FC are allegedly set to be thrown out of the Essex Senior Cup following their victory over Halstead this week. My source inside the FA say the governing body are unhappy at Hullbridge for fielding a goalkeeper as an outfield player and that it was disrespectful to Halstead, the FA and the competition. I also heard more serious rumours about said player failing to appear for a random drugs test after the 2nd round clash. I don't think it is right to name the player at this stage but if anyone wants to know just send me a message. Can anyone from Hullbridge pass comment?

No rules have been broken but it showed a lack of respect to the competition. The precedent comes from the FA fining Wolves and Blackpool when they rotated their whole starting XI "weakening" their team. There has also been a lot of spotlight on historical cup competitions since Man Utd pulled out of the '00 FA Cup. This is what I am hearing anyway.

What happened to Wolves & Blackpool couldn't happen this season, as the rules have changed and a manager can choose any starting XI from the squad of 25 players. Quite right too.

Blimey I'll be banned for life then if this is true about Hullbridge as I played Under 17's whilst the 9 first team players I rested got drunk in the bar !!!! We lost 5-1 at home

Dr River Song I think you maybe on a wind up

Random drugs test I've heard it all now

No rules have been broken but it showed a lack of respect to the competition.

So are you saying a team cannot bring on a keeper from the bench either unless the regular keeper is taken off.

This is rubbish.

An outfield player can go in goal, so the opposite is also true.

No rules have been broken, so the Essex FA would not throw a club out for that.

No rules have been broken but it showed a lack of respect to the competition.

So are you saying a team cannot bring on a keeper from the bench either unless the regular keeper is taken off.

This is rubbish.

An outfield player can go in goal, so the opposite is also true.

No rules have been broken, so the Essex FA would not throw a club out for that.

Come on we are talking Essex here LOL

As I have stated, no official rule has been broken but the competition has been degraded and Hullbridge may be made an example of. I am personally really upset this great competition is not being taken seriously and if the comments from "sorry" are true then it is a sad day.

I am contemplating a petition whereby certain clubs get lifetime bans from a competition they deem a "nuisance".

As I have stated, no official rule has been broken but the competition has been degraded and Hullbridge may be made an example of. I am personally really upset this great competition is not being taken seriously and if the comments from "sorry" are true then it is a sad day.

I am contemplating a petition whereby certain clubs get lifetime bans from a competition they deem a "nuisance".

pmsl Dr River Song or shall I use ya initials AF what a knob,Have u not been told Hullbridge WON the game lol lol lol come on u Bridge Boys

So you are caretaker manager of Hullbridge Sports? If so, what is your response to claims you may be removed from the Essex Senior Cup? Would your club even care or is the competition such a joke to you it may be a relief?

So you are caretaker manager of Hullbridge Sports? If so, what is your response to claims you may be removed from the Essex Senior Cup? Would your club even care or is the competition such a joke to you it may be a relief?

Can I have some of your gear please?I have haemorrhoids so hopefully it will help me.You seem to fart so much on here recently!!Go back to your council pitch and make sure you look after the seats in the stand.Those yobs are taken them home.There was no keeper playing as a sub.It was our number 16.Now do one brapppp!!!

Why the fascination with my name and where it came from?

With regards to AF, please name and shame me. I would love to know who you think I am?

Coach et 64, perhaps you could ask some of your players for the gear they are on? Or have I been misinformed about the random drugs test your number 16 bypassed Tuesday night?

With regards to AF, please name and shame me. I would love to know who you think I am?

Coach et 64, perhaps you could ask some of your players for the gear they are on? Or have I been misinformed about the random drugs test your number 16 bypassed Tuesday night?

AF how funny r u lol,random drug test at this level pmsl now everyone can c what a knob u r lol lol

I'm on Facebook mate.Message me there.This forum is dead mate due to people like you.On facebook at least you can put a name and a face on the prick.Here unfortunately we don't and that's why this forum is dying.

Guys, it's been quiet on here so DRS has made up a story to relieve the boredom and you've risen to the bait. Drugs tests & keepers playing outfield is so outrageous it's laughable. Fair play though, He did get a couple of big bites