Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results (Tuesday 18th & Wednesday 19th October)

Would you have sneaked in again via the allotments or has your ban from Coles Park been lifted?

It may have escaped your notice but it wasn't Haringey Borough who were playing Hoddesdon Town last night

Haringey Developmental v Bethnal Green was played at Coles Park.

The question was whether your ban from Coles Park has been lifted?

Nobody mentioned Haringey Borough.

As it was a valid question - Has your ban from Coles Park been lifted?

Obviously not as Rhodes is unware of who is playing at Coles Park thesedays

The last time I was at Coles Park was on Wednesday 12 August 2009 for that infamous Sport London e Benfica v Tokyngton Manor fixture, I wasn't challenged so I guess there's your answer

The last time I was at Coles Park was on Wednesday 12 August 2009 for that infamous Sport London e Benfica v Tokyngton Manor fixture, I wasn't challenged so I guess there's your answer

That does indeed answer my question.

You sneaked in.

Very good BUFC! Haha!! :P

Yes cliff, I was there and that post was a live update. I saw the entire game, including Haringeys late equaliser. Very worthwhile journey and buzzing for Saturday now.

No expenses paid by Roger. Paid my 6 quid to get in and a quid for a program. I also blagged a copy of the team sheet by posing as a reporter from the non league paper!! Undercover operation!!

My colleague even helped himself to a sandwich and a Mr Kipling apple pie!!

Shame you couldn't make it cliff, haven't seen you yet this season. Open invite to Lowield when you're next free.

Jonno

Very good BUFC! Haha!! :P

Yes cliff, I was there and that post was a live update. I saw the entire game, including Haringeys late equaliser. Very worthwhile journey and buzzing for Saturday now.

No expenses paid by Roger. Paid my 6 quid to get in and a quid for a program. I also blagged a copy of the team sheet by posing as a reporter from the non league paper!! Undercover operation!!

My colleague even helped himself to a sandwich and a Mr Kipling apple pie!!

Shame you couldn't make it cliff, haven't seen you yet this season. Open invite to Lowield when you're next free.

Jonno

You must be ferkin desperate

You sneaked in

From what I recall there was nobody on the gate to take any money, I would have willingly paid, did you pay out of interest. It was a who's who of Forum members that evening wasn't it, I recall you were as thick as thieves with the likes of Football Man, Wader, Spidermanor and LATO.

You sneaked in

From what I recall there was nobody on the gate to take any money, I would have willingly paid, did you pay out of interest. It was a who's who of Forum members that evening wasn't it, I recall you were as thick as thieves with the likes of Football Man, Wader, Spidermanor and LATO.

I was a guest of the Club.

Royston Town's match reports from Tuesday and Wednesday evening have been put up on their website:

http://www.roystontownfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/fixturesresults/

I was a guest of the Club

You mean Sport London e Benfica or Haringey Borough

Haringey Borough

But they weren't playing and I didn't see a representative of the Club all night