Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results (Tuesday 18th & Wednesday 19th October)

(Leverstock Green v Hatfield Town)

Second half under way at Pancake Lane.

60' Lee Stobbs for Lewis Pritchard.

71': Gareth Tinsley saves penalty from Trevor Golder. Tinsley had conceded the pen, bringing down Jason Caswell, who had intercepted a backpass from Mark Shadbolt.

85' Louis West for Ricardo Biggi

Levy have been very poor in the second half.

GOAL 90+2': LEV 1 Hat 1. Unbelievable! Adam Hallissey heads home a cross from Lee Stobbs in stoppage time!

FT: Leverstock Green 1 Hatfield Town 1.

Extra time coming up. Tough on Hatfield who have been by far the better side on the night.

GOAL 103': LEV 2 Hat 1. Makeshift forward Louis West goes clean through and slots home like a pro!

GOAL 105': LEV 3 Hat 1. Paul Insley wins the ball and lobs it forward to Hallissey, who runs onto it and scores!

107' Dan Boyle replaces two-goal hero Hallissey.

116' Ben Butler sent off for second yellow

118' Stobbs chips the keeper but hits the post

AET: Leverstock Green 3 Hatfield Town 1. Amazing turnaround after we looked dead and buried

(Hertford Town v Hadley)

Half time sub for the Blues. Bedford replaced by Charles Efedua.

Another sub for the Blues. Tom Wade on for Wilson. 57 Mins.

Final sub for Hertford. Hunt on for Bangura. 74 mins.

Chance. Roberts corner is met sweetly by Wade from ten yards. Only just over the bar. 76 mins.

Penalty to Hadley. Cooper does well to clear off the line but hand ball given from the follow up. 2 minutes into injury time. Scored. Hertford Town 1 Hadley 2, Dave Pearce the scorer.

Full time. Hertford 1 Hadley 2. Very harsh. Don't think the ref wanted extra time, very keen to award the penalty.

(Royston Town v Bletchley Town)

RTFC 1 BTFC 1. Dalton O'Brien restores parity from six yards following a good bit of football up the right.

RTFC 2 BTFC 1. Jason Beck header deflected in by defender gives keeper no chance.

RTFC 2 BTFC 2.

RTFC 2 BTFC 3.

(Harefield United v Haringey Borough)

0-3

0-4 blow the whistle I want to go home .

All over 0-4

(Hoddesdon Town v Cranfield United)

Hoddesdon Town 0 4 Cranfield Probably some other Bedford player

FT Hoddesdon Town 2 Bedford Loanees 5 Ben Andreos scored both for Hoddesdon.

(Dunstable Town v Stotfold)

Goal '69: Dunstable Town 2-1 Stotfold. Craig Henney beats the keeper at the near post

Full time: Dunstable Town 2-1 Stotfold. Both sides rested a lot of players but a good tie all the same.

(Broxbourne Borough V&E v Amersham Town)

2-2 now extra time

2nd period of extra time and still 2-2

3-2 broxbourne gabs

4-2 broxbourne deano

Edited by KarenBrowne

Hoddesdon Town 0 3 Cranfield

Some player from Bedford

Another Bedford player

Another Bedford player

RESULTS

LEAGUE CHALLENGE TROPHY Second Round

2-1 Dunstable Town v Stotfold

0-4 Harefield United v Haringey Borough

1-2 Hertford Town v Hadley

2-5 Hoddesdon Town v Cranfield United

3-1* Leverstock Green v Hatfield Town

Edited by KarenBrowne

Tuesday 18th October

2-1 Berkhamsted v Kentish Town

1-0 Biggleswade United v Bedford

4-2* Broxbourne Borough V&E v Amersham Town

2-1 Dunstable Town v Stotfold

4-4* Hanwell Town v Hillingdon Borough (Hillingdon Borough won 5-4 on penalties)

0-4 Harefield United v Haringey Borough

1-2 Hertford Town v Hadley

2-5 Hoddesdon Town v Cranfield United

3-1* Leverstock Green v Hatfield Town

0-2 London Colney v Colney Heath

2-3 Royston Town v BletchleyTown

3-2 Tring Athletic v Ampthill Town

DIVISION ONE

0-2 Buckingham Athletic v Tokyngton Manor

7-2 Kings Langley v Stony Stratford Town

0-2 Sun Postal Sports v Cockfosters

Tuesday 18th October

Royston Town v BletchleyTown

Could this one be double figures tomorrow evening

Once again Rhodes you live up to your reputation

4-4* Hanwell Town v Hillingdon Borough (Hillingdon Borough won 5-4 on penalties) :blink:

At least we scored some goals tonite :) which we havent done in the last two games. We were never going to win the cup so it doesnt really bother me that we lost tonite we need to concentrate on staying in the Premier Division :unsure: .

Edited by Savagebee

Tuesday 18th October

A dramatic 90th minute winner by Sam Mitchell sees Athletic beat Ampthill 3-2 in the SSML Challenge Trophy.

Tuesday 18th October

A dramatic 90th minute winner by Sam Mitchell sees Athletic beat Ampthill 3-2 in the SSML Challenge Trophy.

That was quick I only just posted that! Sadly couldn't make it across in time tonight so no more info at the moment

Yes Peter, that was me.... Five players on loan from a club 3 leagues above?? Bit much for me but having said that, I like Cranfield. Good club and their management are great for banter during 90 minutes and then having a chat an a hand shake in the bar afterwards. Good luck to them in the next round v Broxbourne.

I wanted to pop into the board room after the game to say hi to you but if I'd have been in the room with the ref we'd have been on a disrepute charge....

Seriously Pete, we let ourselves down tonight with the performance but the ref was absolutely diabolical. Two penalty shouts early doors, one absolutely nailed on, and he was just as bad for both sides. I think you could have helped him out on one or two occasions too.... I noticed you remained utterly silent when our gaffer asked your opinion on a number of issues throughout the game. Were you being professional or just embarrassed by your colleague?

For me, the best official tonight was female...

Anyways, nice to finally put a face to the name

and hopefully next time we cab have a chat in the bar.

Jonno

Lol sour grapes much?

4 nil, another Bedford player....

i wondered what would be reported, i thought the ref would get the blame, for your information nat peacock scored 3 (Cranfield player) and j ivy and j hall got 1 and yes the later 2 players are linked with the bedford squad. I really wouldnt worry about Cranfield i would worry about your own team. Paying a [censored] load more money than us and well, you really couldnt complain if we scored 11 tonight. 1 - 0 at half time and should have been 6, ok you probably should have had 1. 3 of our goals were top draw. Sometimes you have to be gracious in defeat and lets be honest Cranfield destroyed you tonight.!!!!! MATE !!!

CAN WE PLAY YOU EVERY WEEK, 2 MID WEEK VISITS SCORED 8 AND WON TWICE , GOOD NIGHT !!!!

Edited by Boodie

Yes Peter, that was me.... Five players on loan from a club 3 leagues above?? Bit much for me but having said that, I like Cranfield. Good club and their management are great for banter during 90 minutes and then having a chat an a hand shake in the bar afterwards. Good luck to them in the next round v Broxbourne.

I wanted to pop into the board room after the game to say hi to you but if I'd have been in the room with the ref we'd have been on a disrepute charge....

Seriously Pete, we let ourselves down tonight with the performance but the ref was absolutely diabolical. Two penalty shouts early doors, one absolutely nailed on, and he was just as bad for both sides. I think you could have helped him out on one or two occasions too.... I noticed you remained utterly silent when our gaffer asked your opinion on a number of issues throughout the game. Were you being professional or just embarrassed by your colleague?

Jonno

mate lets get it straight, i have no need to lie. 2 players from Bedford that play for us most weeks not bedford. The hard bit for you was we actually played 4 Cranfield boys that havent hardly started a game for us this season. Our captain didnt play either.

but good banter as usual. cant wait to come back , Harry will wear the collar up next match

Edited by Boodie

Jonno

I was speaking to your manager throughout the game and I answered his questions the best I could. The 2 penalty shouts came in the far penalty area from me so I can't comment on those.

Cranfield appealed for a penalty in the first half at my end but more in hope than conviction. Hoddesdon had a shout in the second half for a penalty which I wasn't convinced as both players had their feet up high. Andy and I spoke about this one and gave him my opinion which he accepted. What fouls there were close to me I gave and I think I got those correct.

Off-sides were fairly straight forward.

There were no complaints from the managers regarding my performance and both shook my hand.

btw You still owe me tea and biscuits and I'm not female. :D

Lol sour grapes much?

i wondered what would be reported, i thought the ref would get the blame, for your information nat peacock scored 3 (Cranfield player) and j ivy and j hall got 1 and yes the later 2 players are linked with the bedford squad. I really wouldnt worry about Cranfield i would worry about your own team. Paying a [censored] load more money than us and well, you really couldnt complain if we scored 11 tonight. 1 - 0 at half time and should have been 6, ok you probably should have had 1. 3 of our goals were top draw. Sometimes you have to be gracious in defeat and lets be honest Cranfield destroyed you tonight.!!!!! MATE !!!

CAN WE PLAY YOU EVERY WEEK, 2 MID WEEK VISITS SCORED 8 AND WON TWICE , GOOD NIGHT !!!!

but good to see you mate, see you at ours mate, well done tonight mate, goodnight mate lmfao x

Lol sour grapes much?

but good to see you mate, see you at ours mate, well done tonight mate, goodnight mate lmfao x

lol. well done last night pat and lee

Tring 3-2 Ampthill

A good entreating game, but a gutter to lose it so late on.

1-0 Ampthill at half time, Jamie Bewick in Ampthill goal pulling off 2 stunning saves to keep the lead intact at the interval.

We looked comfortable, that was until a straight red saw us reduced to 10 men early in the second period.

Almost immediately Tring were level, but we re-grouped and didn't look to be in much danger.

10 minutes from time 2-1 Ampthill with only 9 players on the pitch as one was off for treatment to what looked a broken wrist.

Tring then pulled level, again Bewick made a stunning save but could do nothing with the rebound.

90th minute, we failed to clear our lines and were punished, though the goal to be honest was a peach....with 11 men who knows what would ha e happened, with 10 we just made it hard for ourselves.

Tuesday 18th October

That was quick I only just posted that! Sadly couldn't make it across in time tonight so no more info at the moment

ampthill went 1.0 up before the break . come out the better team for 5 mins but yet again 1 of our players decided to involved with 1 of your players while our keeper was taking a goal kick our player got a straight red card . well desevered i might add ref had no choice . we then argued for a couple of mins then tring scored from free kick . 8 mins to go ampthill score . 5 mins to go tring score a good goal .then our centre half rocky williams breaks his wrist . then last kick your man scored a great goal . lovely club great bunch of lads we was well beaten after sending off . our keeper got man of match .ampthill team . bewick . ericson . hart . goodman . flux .cooksly .weatley . lester . taylor . mckenzie . nicholls . subs used . durcan .goodridge . williams . good luck to tring in next round