Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Concord 0 Town 0

blue pilgrim

I have just had a look at the Hornchurch forum and it would appear that every other post of the 39,000 posts EU has made involve the word Billericay. You would really love to be a Ricay supporter wouldn't you EU. You are obsessed with us. Is it because we have better support? Play at a football stadium and not an athletics track? That we play exciting, entertaining football rather than lump it down the pitch and look for scraps?

How on earth does one find the time to post 39,000 times? Just think EU if you did start supporting us you would have a life and not be glued to your pc. Come out EU you know you want to.

Ha ha Jammy dodger,you are a bit of a plonker.

If you seriously have had time to look at each of the 39'000 posts made then you are even sadder than myself and obviously DO have no life.

As for any such fascination with the Stoke City of the Ryman Premier,no chance,prefer the way Hornchurch play this season but thanks for your wise (ha ha) words.

See you next Tuesday at your state of the art multi purpose all seater stadium

In my best Lancashire accent, "Its turned out nice again"

I did see and hear clearly what was done and said by Mr Cowley to Emeka at half time, and I also clearly heard and witnessed Craig’s reaction. I see it like this, they are two mangers who's touchline style's are complete opposites, (most Managers are somewhere in the middle) Both Clubs will support their own Manger, and rightly so, I would go as far to say, that both clubs would never employ the opposite manager if a position were available. But that’s life, its no big deal, and neither was what went on Saturday, we have seen it all before from all sorts of benches, at all levels of football. I would rather a passionate Manager than a passive one who stands and says nothing.

As for the game itself, I thought we played really good football for the first thirty minutes, but when we missed a few chances we began to force it. We were so desperate to get that first goal that pressure caused us to miss chances that a few weeks ago we would have buried, Fair play to Concord, they could sense our frustration at not scoring and they did what you would expect any team to do, they further frustrated us. I really do think our players will learn a lot from this game, and will be a bit more patient from now on.

After the game The Concord Chairman, Danny Scopes, Craig, and myself stood at the bar chatting football. Neither their Chairman or Manager made any attempt to attack me, (although I swear their Chairman tried to nip my finger when I wasn’t looking) and the game was put behind us, Honours even!

Merry Xmas !

I have just had a look at the Hornchurch forum and it would appear that every other post of the 39,000 posts EU has made involve the word Billericay. You would really love to be a Ricay supporter wouldn't you EU. You are obsessed with us. Is it because we have better support? Play at a football stadium and not an athletics track? That we play exciting, entertaining football rather than lump it down the pitch and look for scraps?

How on earth does one find the time to post 39,000 times? Just think EU if you did start supporting us you would have a life and not be glued to your pc. Come out EU you know you want to.

He also likes to mention Romford quite a lot. I just think its pure jealousy on his part.