Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor FC v Raynes Park Vale

MagicParker

WR - if you wish to start up a thread about the HMRC then fine but can we please keep this thread about the RPV match and the positives that came out of that day. I am happy to discuss your views but not at this time with so many games on for us and STFC.

Finally, most of us, if not all want Slough Town to do well this season because it is good for local football generally. I also happen to know a large number of Slough fans who wish us well and a smaller number that regularly attend Windsor matches.

...IF you win the league you will be the most unpopular champions for a long while.

I have spoken to quite afew non-league people (not Slough peoeple I hasten to add), and they are all

pretty pissed off with the way your have conducted yourselves.

Actually I can now believe WR on this. If I was some supporter of a completely unrelated club, and he buttonholed me and went off on a foam-flecked rant about how evil WEFC were and how WFC are the spawn of Satan too and how he hates hates hates us, they didn't pay their taxes, did they, wicked people, and he hopes we lose, precious, it wants us to lose, yes precious....

I too would agree with whatever he said.

In the hope he'd go away.

It's the understandable reaction.

Gods above, neighbour, listen to yourself. You're giving the proper Slough fans a bad image. Go hate on Chelsea, or similar, it's just as irrelevant to you but at least you'd have company.

Edited by dansilk

Sincere Thanks and Merry Christmas to the 3,600+ who read this enthralling and entertaining exchange of views. All that remains is to hope you all can get to the Egham game tomorrow and enjoy the atmosphere, let alone a great game. Weather looks good, pitch is fantastic, the festive Programme is will have you rolling in the aisles (or the terraces), the food is enticing and the bar is stocked up. What more could you want as a Christmas present?!