Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Flags to Grimsby

Eastside Urchin

Andy,can you get us a quote and whether it can be done by grimsby for a 8' x 5' Union jack with the words "THE EASTSIDE" on it or "AFC HORNCHURCH" ON IT

Sent a quote request through couple of hours ago for a StG with AFC HORNCHURCH. Hopefully they'll pick it up first thing. I'll call them mid morning - price for a UJ should be the same.

Andy.

Cheers Andy,as soon as someone mentioned the union jack i changed my mind but may look at getting both or the st georges with lettering and the union flag plain,will see if they can turn it around before grimsby and then decide.Once again thanks,will you be around tomorrow evening,probably around 5-7pm?????

For a StG with AFC Hornchurch across the horizontal stripe ...

Little more expensive than I thought but a 5ft x 3ft is £39.99 (ex VAT and delivery).

An 8 x 5 (it's actually a 2.5 yard flag .. around 7.6ft x 3.8ft) is £78.99 ex VAT and delivery.

These are display flags, essentially one sided (minimal bleed through) but good quality.

They can deliver by next Friday but they'd need the order by first thing Monday at latest. Personally, I'd recommend it goes in today if you want to go ahead.

Also note, as a rule, they don't customise UJ flags.

Called a second company and they quoted silly numbers (£140 plus VAT) for a 8ft x 5ft StG with lettering.

Re later today, yes, we'll be around 5 - 7pm tonight.

Any questions, give me a call (01708 225919) as I can only post on here 3 more times before 7pm tonight ... not sure if that's because I'm new to the forum or I'm not a Gold member.

Andy.

What a nice man Andy is. Gave him a call just now about a 5x3 feet Essex flag and as soon as he knew I am going to Grimsby he said he'd let me have it free. Hopefully the Grimsby folk will realise the relevance to "the pub team from Essex"

For anyone going to Grimsby ....

We're flag retailers, based in Upminster (we also sponsor a couple of the Hx players) so thought it'd be a good opportunity to offer a couple of freebies. So, we're happy to donate a dozen 5x3 flags to those of you who want to make your own DIY Hx flag to display at Blundell Park. It doesn't have to be the flag of St George if you have a need to embellish another country's flag.

One per person, first come, first served. Reply below quoting this message. For pickup, we're in Upminster plus we'll be at Wingate (we'll be driving there) and at the Harrow game on Tuesday. If anyone wants a smaller flag (3ft x 2ft) or larger (8ft x 5ft) let us know. You'll have to pay for them but we'll discount the price heavily.

Thanks,

Andy.

Hi Andy

How much would it cost just for each letter 'AFCH' in each corner of the st georges flag and 'EASTSIDE' along the middle of the cross on a 5x3 flag? OR just 'AFCH' in the middle of a 5x3?

Thanks, harry and i will be at harrow on tuesday night.

Hi Andy

How much would it cost just for each letter 'AFCH' in each corner of the st georges flag and 'EASTSIDE' along the middle of the cross on a 5x3 flag? OR just 'AFCH' in the middle of a 5x3?

We farm customisations out (we don't do them ourselves) so the issue is getting it turned around in a week. Cost quoted last week for a 5ft x 3ft was around £40 ex VAT and delivery.

We're happy to provide a few more StG flags (or others if you'd prefer) free of charge so you can do a bit of DIY design on them.

We just need to know what flags people want and we'll take them along Tuesday night v Harrow.

A dozen 8ft x 5ft StG's arrive tomorrow too which we'll let go at £6 each (less than we pay).

So far,

Jordan's got his StG

Derek's got his Essex

We'll take a red UJ for Mark and a StG for Rob.

Andy.

Hi Andy,sorry I didn't get round Friday was manic with work and I have been away all weekend.

Can I please have a 8 x 5 St georges and if you have the same size UJ I will have one of those.

Let me know what they cost,not sure you should be losing money on these,would rather pay the usual price if ok (if you don't have any UJ It's not a problem)

Rob

Hi Andy

We farm customisations out (we don't do them ourselves) so the issue is getting it turned around in a week. Cost quoted last week for a 5ft x 3ft was around £40 ex VAT and delivery.

We're happy to provide a few more StG flags (or others if you'd prefer) free of charge so you can do a bit of DIY design on them.

We just need to know what flags people want and we'll take them along Tuesday night v Harrow.

A dozen 8ft x 5ft StG's arrive tomorrow too which we'll let go at £6 each (less than we pay).

So far,

Jordan's got his StG

Derek's got his Essex

We'll take a red UJ for Mark and a StG for Rob.

Andy.

Could i get a stG please andy for harrow tommorow if possible? 8x5

Cheers, Harry

Hi Andy,sorry I didn't get round Friday was manic with work and I have been away all weekend.

Can I please have a 8 x 5 St georges and if you have the same size UJ I will have one of those.

Let me know what they cost,not sure you should be losing money on these,would rather pay the usual price if ok (if you don't have any UJ It's not a problem)

Rob

Rob - that's ok.

Happy to do £6 each for the 8x5s.

We have both an 8x5 StG and 8x5 UJ - will bring both to the Harrow game tomorrow.

Andy.

Could i get a stG please andy for harrow tommorow if possible? 8x5

Cheers, Harry

Sure. We'll get to the ground 7:15ish and hover around Rob & Mark with a bag of flags!

Andy.

Got my flag and trying to put the lettering on myself, too late to get it done professionally. Have the "super tough cloth tape", all I need is somebody with an artistic bent. Any takers?

I'll bring the makings tonight