Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Flags to Grimsby

Eastside Urchin

I tihnk we should take as many as possible as well as the drums (if allowed).

I am actually having a new flag made, i put the request in just before Christmas, and not heard anything since.

So not sure if its going to be ready in time for the Grimsby game.

Im getting mine done through Barmy flags. http://www.barmyflags.co.uk/

Hello again chaps and chapesses. Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year, I know we did with a great double over our local riivals Lincoln City. We won 2-1 away on Boxing Day and beat them 3-1 at home on New Years Day.

The total attendance of those two games was over 12000 which is rather impressive when you think that both teams were in the bottom half of the league at the time. We took over 1700 to Lincoln on Boxing Day and the attendance at Blundell Park on NYD was 6672. We head to Alfreton on Saturday hoping to extend our unbeaten league run to 9 games and record our 4th successive league win.

I've been watching your results with interest and saw you had a great win at Billericay but then lost at Canvey Island 4-1 but then beat Lowestoft at home 3-0 which keeps you up at the top of the league. I'm sure you are aware that prices have been reduced for our game to £10 for adults and £1 for accompanied kids. For the kids tickets though I think you do have to buy them from the ticket office before the game rather than paying cash on the turnstile.

You won't have any problem with a drum or any flags (as long as they are decent of course) as we often have a drummer ourself. Not really sure what the attendance will be to be honest but I'd hope it will be around the 2000 mark. Anyway bye for now, I'll pop back next week with some more info if needed.

Edited by Harry Haddock

Would of taken mine if I was going but sadly I can't make it.

Rob - in terms of cost decent ones are pretty expensive, mine was about £250 and that was 6 or 7 years ago.

Miss AFC Hx - Barmy flags are the best and I don't think you'll be dissapointed with the quality. most of the people who have flags who follow England get their flags through Barmy flags.

My Russian Flag will be making a appearance :)

My Ukrainian shirt won't :lol:

Rob - in terms of cost decent ones are pretty expensive, mine was about £250 and that was 6 or 7 years ago.

Miss AFC Hx - Barmy flags are the best and I don't think you'll be dissapointed with the quality. most of the people who have flags who follow England get their flags through Barmy flags.

What's the turn around timewise when ordered?

better not wear my Paok shirt either, black and white stripes

I look forward to receiving mine then, thanks btw!

Think i will chase BF, tomorrow when i'm on lunch, to see where they are up to with it.