Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Flags to Grimsby

Eastside Urchin

rob just made a simple AFC hornchurch and afch in each corner of the same flag on that barmyflags site and its 76 quid...

Edited by EASTSIDE_AGGRO

I got a flag made just before Christmas from The Flag Makers, a 6 x 4 one, design it yourself, cost £72, from paying it took 8 days to be made and delivered, although it was made in China or Hong Kong and sent via DHL, it is good, but nowhere near the quality of the massive AFCH flag.

think im going to stick with the barmyflags one i just made mate 74 quid for making and delivery just uploaded a pic onto facebook of what it looks like anyway, since they have had good reviews from clubs im going to stick with em...

For anyone going to Grimsby ....

We're flag retailers, based in Upminster (we also sponsor a couple of the Hx players) so thought it'd be a good opportunity to offer a couple of freebies. So, we're happy to donate a dozen 5x3 flags to those of you who want to make your own DIY Hx flag to display at Blundell Park. It doesn't have to be the flag of St George if you have a need to embellish another country's flag.

One per person, first come, first served. Reply below quoting this message. For pickup, we're in Upminster plus we'll be at Wingate (we'll be driving there) and at the Harrow game on Tuesday. If anyone wants a smaller flag (3ft x 2ft) or larger (8ft x 5ft) let us know. You'll have to pay for them but we'll discount the price heavily.

Thanks,

Andy.

Edited by andydick

We're flag retailers, based in Upminster (we also sponsor a couple of the Hx players) so thought it'd be a good opportunity to offer a couple of freebies. So, we're happy to donate a dozen 5x3 flags to those of you who want to make your own DIY Hx flag to display at Blundell Park. It doesn't have to be the flag of St George if you have a need to embellish another country's flag.

One per person, first come, first served. Reply below quoting this message. For pickup, we're in Upminster plus we'll be at Wingate (we'll be driving there) and at the Harrow game on Tuesday. If anyone wants a smaller flag (3ft x 2ft) or larger (8ft x 5ft) let us know. You'll have to pay for them but we'll discount the price heavily.

Thanks,

Andy.

Hello,

This is greatly appreciated and you will be mentioned on the AFCHSA site about your generous offer. Could I get 5x3 St Georges Flag if possible. I will be at the Wingate and Harrow game. Also how much would a 8x5 St Georges flag as I would be happy to pay for one :)

Thanks again

Jordan

Thanks,

Andy.

Hello,

This is greatly appreciated and you will be mentioned on the AFCHSA site about your generous offer. Could I get 5x3 St Georges Flag if possible. I will be at the Wingate and Harrow game. Also how much would a 8x5 St Georges flag as I would be happy to pay for one :)

Thanks again

Jordan

For the 5x3 that's fine.

For the 8x5, we have only 1 in stock at the moment (we've had a good run on these recently) and this last one has been reserved. However, we have more arriving Monday (9th). Cost will be £6 each. That's less than we pay but it's all in a good cause. :)

Andy.

Edited by andydick

Thanks,

Andy.

Hi Andy

That's really kind of you (and 'madaboutflags')

Please can I have a 'Great Britain RED Union Jack Large Country Flag - 5' x 3' - so that we can have a different type of red & white flag - if thats OK (?)

Please could you bring it to next Tuesday's home game v Harrow for me

Thanks / much appreciated

Mark

(I'll be selling the programmes as usual)

Hi Andy

That's really kind of you (and 'madaboutflags')

Please can I have a 'Great Britain RED Union Jack Large Country Flag - 5' x 3' - so that we can have a different type of red & white flag - if thats OK (?)

Please could you bring it to next Tuesday's home game v Harrow for me

Thanks / much appreciated

Mark

(I'll be selling the programmes as usual)

Mark - that's fine.

Good idea re different flags .. might bring along a red/white checkered one myself.

Andy.

even tho we ain't in Essex i fancy a flag with the three seaxes on. any chance of getting one next Tuesday. or i could visit your premises on tomorrow

even tho we ain't in Essex i fancy a flag with the three seaxes on. any chance of getting one next Tuesday. or i could visit your premises on tomorrow

Either way is fine. I'll make sure there's someone here throughout the day. If you can't make it we'll take it to the Harrow game.

Andy.

Andy,can you get us a quote and whether it can be done by grimsby for a 8' x 5' Union jack with the words "THE EASTSIDE" on it or "AFC HORNCHURCH" ON IT

Sent a quote request through couple of hours ago for a StG with AFC HORNCHURCH. Hopefully they'll pick it up first thing. I'll call them mid morning - price for a UJ should be the same.

Andy.

Andy, I have placed an advertising banner for you on the front page of our website with a link to your website. I hope this will generate some extra business for you.

Kind Regards

John

John - that's fantastic. Looks great - thanks.

Jordan - just noticed .. thanks for the post on the AFCHSA site.

Much appreciated to both of you.

Andy.

Andy,can you get us a quote and whether it can be done by grimsby for a 8' x 5' Union jack with the words "THE EASTSIDE" on it or "AFC HORNCHURCH" ON IT

Sent a quote request through couple of hours ago for a StG with AFC HORNCHURCH. Hopefully they'll pick it up first thing. I'll call them mid morning - price for a UJ should be the same.

Andy.

Cheers Andy,as soon as someone mentioned the union jack i changed my mind but may look at getting both or the st georges with lettering and the union flag plain,will see if they can turn it around before grimsby and then decide.Once again thanks,will you be around tomorrow evening,probably around 5-7pm?????