Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WALTON CASUALS - ROLE CALL

We play Walton Casuals in the Surrey Senior Cup on Tuesday evening with the winners away to Ash United or Woking, who also play on Tuesday evening.

We haven't played a 1st Team match against Casuals, believe it or not, since October 2000, over eleven years ago.

Kick-off 7.45 p.m. - who's going?

Will I need an 'excused games' note from my mum every time i don't make a match? :D

I'll be at this game. Shame it isn't at home, as the last two occasions I won the raffle were, spookily, when we played Walton Casuals at home in the Combined Counties League and Cup the same season - so i've gone over a decade without winning anything in the raffle! :o

No "clap, clap" from me for this one but will be at the home league match on Saturday vs. Burnham :D

It's not impossible, but the journey from work looks horrendous, so I would have to say it's unlikely I'll be there, which is irritating as I haven't been to Walton Casuals for years and it will have changed significantly.