Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Margate v Lewes updates

SteveB

All the usual updates will appear on the MATCH DETAILS page, including live updates of todays other Ryman Premier games and live league table.

There will also be updates on the twitter feed on the main page of the OFFICIAL SITE.

I will post back here when the line-up is available.

If only Kwesi could get a goal or two today,hat-trick even.The price on his head would soar.Most importantly the TEAM manage to win. Thats first & foremost. Mind you BOTH would be magic but I think thats too much to ask for...or is it?

Gonna be a real toughie today thats for sure & we might need to improve on our play in last two games to win this one. Having said that we still got a results without playing that well so & if that's how it pans out then that will do too.

Edited by Cookie

Exceptional defending against a good footballing side.Absorbed the pressure & broke away to score some exceptional goals. (Every goal a "blinder")

Workwork-rate by the whole team was Exceptional. What more can one say except....................................

EXCEPTIONAL!!

Edited by Cookie

If only Kwesi could get a goal or two today,hat-trick even.The price on his head would soar.Most importantly the TEAM manage to win. Thats first & foremost. Mind you BOTH would be magic but I think thats too much to ask for...or is it?

MAGIC ! sheer MAGIC!

Edited by Cookie

Exceptional defending against a good footballing side.Absorbed the pressure & broke away to score some exceptional goals. (Every goal a "blinder")

Workwork-rate by the whole team was Exceptional. What more can one say except....................................

EXCEPTIONAL!!

You need to work on your adjectives Cookie, we were more than exceptional.

Today, everyone pulled their socks up and gave Lewes a torrid time, no weak links in that performance.

In particular, Bodkin was back in fine fettle, long may it continue and Beales is an absolute warrior at the back, exactly the kind of leader you want in your ranks.

All in all, a superb all round performance, helping our goal difference which could be crucial come the end of the season

UP THE GATE, PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!

EXCEPTIONAL!!

You need to work on your adjectives Cookie, we were more than exceptional.

Today, everyone pulled their socks up and gave Lewes a torrid time, no weak links in that performance.

In particular, Bodkin was back in fine fettle, long may it continue and Beales is an absolute warrior at the back, exactly the kind of leader you want in your ranks.

All in all, a superb all round performance, helping our goal difference which could be crucial come the end of the season

UP THE GATE, PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!

First half we looked the better team but something was missing. Their little winger fell/tripped/dived every time he was touched and should have been carded (moan over). Second half we were AWSOME - every single goal was top drawer and worthy of any team in the ascendancy.

Play-offs........ not so much a pipe dream after today, dya know I think we just might be in the mix this year - WELL APPY :)

Great performance today by everyone,

Ball played really well today, so did Bodkin and Beales...well everyone did really! great team performance!

Team spirit looks awesome at the moment! you could see that as when we scored all players ran to celebrate together!

I don't want to jinx it but we look unbeatable at the moment

One negative from today....those 'fans' who booed Bradbrook when his name was read out today should be embarrassed and ashamed...he was standing right near you warming up when you done it...absolute idiots..

One negative from today....those 'fans' who booed Bradbrook when his name was read out today should be embarrassed and ashamed...he was standing right near you warming up when you done it...absolute idiots..

Yes lets not dwell on the negatives today but I agree, both unwarranted & unbelievable if thats what happened. I can't understand why. He's done nothing wrong whatsoever. Bewildering that! They should hang their heads in shame.

Edited by Cookie

FORMIDABLE , the lads should hold there heads up . I think they realise they have something special going on, on the pitch . Most dedicated bunch of players we have had at the club for a long long time . We should also thank Chris and Jake for doing what they have done to turn the misfortunes of Margate into an amazing dream that we all want to live .

FORMIDABLE , the lads should hold there heads up . I think they realise they have something special going on, on the pitch . Most dedicated bunch of players we have had at the club for a long long time . We should also thank Chris and Jake for doing what they have done to turn the misfortunes of Margate into an amazing dream that we all want to live .

Agreed Andy, we have something special and exciting, a great group of lads out there

Yes lets not dwell on the negatives today but I agree, both unwarranted & unbelievable if thats what happened. I can't understand why. He's done nothing wrong whatsoever. Bewildering that! They should hang their heads in shame.

If true then a black mark on a terrific vocal support my the majority of MFC fans, as said they should be ashamed of themselves. On a brighter note did everyone notice the atomosphere as the team celebrated TOGETHER..... finally we have a team :)

If true then a black mark on a terrific vocal support my the majority of MFC fans, as said they should be ashamed of themselves. On a brighter note did everyone notice the atomosphere as the team celebrated TOGETHER..... finally we have a team :)

Today was the loudest I've heard it in a long while! and Yes was great when all the team celebrated together...great afternoon!

Glad Kwesi scored even though his touch was off today. Was unfortunate in the first half with a cracking shot tipped over the bar but when a chance came his way late in the second half he took it well. Did a lot of hard work to fend off the defender but finished the job neatly.

His tally is now 34 in all games but if you add his 6 goals in 8 friendlies (I know, we don't) it actually brings him up to 40 for the season. Well done Kwesi,keep them goals coming. Another £10k added to your worth from today i.m.o..

Today wasn't about Kwesi though because the plaudits go to every single member of the squad out there ( including those warming the bench).

It was about "teamwork" & not just one player. A good all round performance by every single one of them out there. Bravo all of you! :applaus:

Edited by Cookie