Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Striker search

michael

Notwithstanding my boring repetition that a central midfield player is a priority over a striker-its probably unrealistic to expect CK to get the right man at this time of the season-but i'm sure he will fulfill both positions in the summer ready for next seasons championship campaign.

Interest to read about his approach for Kwesi just the same-and made sense- i always believe you need to be rejected at least 3 times before you start to believe it so you never know.

However-as CK says-realistically Crystal Palace will want to loan him to a club at a higher level to see if he can 'cut it'.

That given-if Tevez can return to Manchester City-can Dune Jackman or Warren McBean return to Margate ?

I'm not sure if McBean is still at welling-but if he is-maybe its tougher going than he thought as he does not appear to have started for them yet .

(who was the guy with black shorts and tights at the start and half time at yesterdays game ? )

I'm as sure as I can be that McBean won't be McBack!

Edited by Wellsie

As CK said & we can all witness, every player is constantly giving it 100%. Appiah's gone. Thanks for everything & have a great future son. Now draw a line under it! This search for a striker malarky needs to be put to bed for the remainder of the season. We've just bought a new one in-who's finding his feet, burch is revving up, robbo is just on a blip of form and bradders is STILL a good striker. Let's all give the lads we have our 100% too!

Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming.

If you mean the young lad with black hair Michael, that was Ashley Groombridge.

I did not see groombridge 'warming up'

my mystery man in black was i thought taller and had light shaven hair.

Perhaps my eyes deceived me-but did not look like groombridge to me

Edited by michael

He looks different as used to have light hair now its dark. He was wearing black though.

Groombridge was there as was the "mystery man" who was wearing a grey top and black shorts, I was told he has been training with us for a while, but as to his name who knows !

As CK said & we can all witness, every player is constantly giving it 100%. Appiah's gone. Thanks for everything & have a great future son. Now draw a line under it! This search for a striker malarky needs to be put to bed for the remainder of the season. We've just bought a new one in-who's finding his feet, burch is revving up, robbo is just on a blip of form and bradders is STILL a good striker. Let's all give the lads we have our 100% too!

Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming.

Agree with all of that-ok -results may not be great since Kwesi has gone-but lets not forget that the club have benefitted from a small fee which hopefully will give a bit of financial security for a few months if nothing else,which ultimately is the most important aspect.

Its about next season now,

Equally-there may be some out there who would conjecture that the fall off in results is not so much associated with 'Kwesi going',but more with Marsden 'not coming' !!

We didn't want Marsden Michael, didnt fit in with what Chris needed.

no point in getting a player then after a few games wants to 'move on' no matter how good he is, think he pee'ed off Herne Bay the last time so don't think he will move back there in the near future....