Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday night Match

Knaphill Fc welcome Worcester Park to Redding Way on Tuesday night, 7.30pm kick off.

Will be a very tough test for the Knappers but one were really looking forward to......

Up The Knappers!!!

Dorking Ladies last home match of the season today at Meadowbank, (Sunday 4th), was called off at noon, two hours before kick-off - Pitch flooded.

DFC at home to Windsor FC on Tuesday evening will be in doubt if this rain keeps up !

Dorking Ladies last home match of the season today at Meadowbank, (Sunday 4th), was called off at noon, two hours before kick-off - Pitch flooded.

DFC at home to Windsor FC on Tuesday evening will be in doubt if this rain keeps up !

Not sure my ticker can take it BJR ;)

By the way, what's occurring with the website(s)? There is now a new Pitchero version that brands itself 'official' and seems to be related to the new twitter feed, but the old clubwebsite version that you do is still going - isn't that the official one?

Played at Meadowbank yesterday and the pitch was awful, surprise that the league does not insist that they improve it.

#justsaying

By the way, what's occurring with the website(s)? There is now a new Pitchero version that brands itself 'official' and seems to be related to the new twitter feed, but the old clubwebsite version that you do is still going - isn't that the official one?

I know nothing of the Pitcheroo, Kangaroo, or any other ROO site.

For everyones information, my job title within the club IS Dorking FC Safety Officer/Web Site Editor.

Beware of all imitations.

Incidently - Who is the instigator of this unofficial Kangaroo site ?

For everyones information, my job title within the club IS Dorking FC Safety Officer/Web Site Editor.

BJR- is it true that Buckers has been handed his notice? Just seen this on Twitter?

Edited by Silver Not Grey

Someone called Ernest Phase apparently!

Doorknob,think Nigel took his source from twitter,states Dorking Official Tweet.Likewise many posts on here are taken from similar sources,and prove to be correct.Would be Dorkings loss if true though,Buckers is a rarity in Football,he is a big giver,not a taker.

I have also been told Peter Buckland was scaked either today or after yesterday. Mood amongst officials at Krooner was not good at 4.50 yesterday.

After lengthy telephone conversation late this afternoon, all I can say is that Peter Buckland has left as Dorking FC as Manager.

I am advised that more up-dates will follow later.

I would add, that the DFC Chairman, Jack Collins, is recovering in The Royal Surrey Hospital Guildford, after a further operation and will remain there for at least 10 days.

Obviously, Ray will be spending as much time as possible with his father.

After lengthy telephone conversation late this afternoon, all I can say is that Peter Buckland has left as Dorking FC as Manager.

I am advised that more up-dates will follow later.

I would add, that the DFC Chairman, Jack Collins, is recovering in The Royal Surrey Hospital Guildford, after a further operation and will remain there for at least 10 days.

Obviously, Ray will be spending as much time as possible with his father.

Thank you BJR somebody linked to the club