Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Michael

peter

Hi All,

Some of you may be aware that one of the regulars on this forum (Michael) and big Margate fan is actually my Dad.

Last Sunday he had his own Fabrice Muamba moment and although he is now ok, he has spent the last week in hospital and is hopeful of coming out for Easter.

I just wanted to say get well soon and invite other regulars to do the same if you want. I know one of the first things he will do at home is check out all the news on the forum so he will see this.

It will probably be no surprise to anybody but when I first spoke to him in hospital (I live abroad) the first thing he told me was that 'Gate had won 2-1 on the weekend. Hopefully the team can put a string of results together in the last stretch of the season and give us some more good news...

Peter

Hi Michael,

You don't know me, I don't know you, but I always enjoy your postings, & probably agree with more of them than is good for me.

I wish you a speedy recovery & look forward to reading your honest,realistic and down-to-earth comments again soon.

Best regards, neil

Very best wishes for your speedy recovery Michael. Look forward to having you back on here soon

Just when you thought it was safe -its back.

Many thanks for your kind thoughts-got released last night-was a bit hairy though.

Even though i only found out about it on wednesday-was a crucial win last saturday-does'nt matter who the opposition is.

Good luck for saturday-first team and reserves