Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Congratulations Kent Athletic Reserves

The ressies will be playing a better level of footy then the firsts.........(joke)!

True though

Spent a season with Aston Clinton a few years back and the level is the same if not a touch better than reserve division 1.....

When i say a touch better that is normally the top 2 teams or the clubs looking to pass through in that season ie Berkhamstead Padbury....

The ressies will be playing a better level of footy then the firsts.........(joke)!

True though

Spent a season with Aston Clinton a few years back and the level is the same if not a touch better than reserve division 1.....

When i say a touch better that is normally the top 2 teams or the clubs looking to pass through in that season ie Berkhamstead Padbury....

Definitely no arguments with that. Spot on

Karen, Thank you for your post. Jason and I are new to this level with the reserves so are very happy with our achievement this season. 2 more league games to go and then the Reserve Challenge Trophy Final against Kings Langley which is going to be a very tough game.

This game will however show us where we are in terms of playing at the top of the Res Div 1.

Karen, Thank you for your post. Jason and I are new to this level with the reserves so are very happy with our achievement this season. 2 more league games to go and then the Reserve Challenge Trophy Final against Kings Langley which is going to be a very tough game.

This game will however show us where we are in terms of playing at the top of the Res Div 1.

All the best in the final and for next season!