Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dare to believe?

There is no point blaming Leiston for games off - Sunday is now off - so they try Monday. Blame the rain god - but the League need to announce some rules.

We need to keep believing that Potters Bar can get a draw ( or even win ) but let's face it the tide ( water joke ) is turning in favour of the home side.

Will all of the Potters Bar players be able to get to Leiston on a Monday ?

Sat off

Sun off

Will they be up for a 3rd time ?

All a bit of a farce - we knew the rain was coming and "in my opinion" - as previous posts - the League should have made all the importand games involving Title and play-off teams play on the same day - ie next Saturday when the weather forecast indicates dryer times.

Q - If Leiston do play and win on Monday do we play Grays Tuesday > - do we prepare on that basis ?

The League need to announce something official.

Q - If Tilbury v Needham goes ahead on Tuesday they could have more "preparation / rest" time before the final - is that fair ?

The League need to announce somehing official.

Q - Should BOTH semi's be played on the same day - in my view - YES.

These games could go into extra time and pens - in wet, strength sapping conditions.

The League need to announce something official.

I would like to hear that ALL CLUBS involved have asked some simple questions.

A bit of a farce at the end of a long season.

KEEP BELIEVING GUYS.

Edited by OldTowner

Here we go again.

Let's start believing.

Tough game v Grays on Thursday.

Forget the 3 - 0 win last Saturday and lets start new game with a good, large supportive attendance.

We need 100's and 100's there cheering on the Town.

Fresh game - fresh start.

Win this game and then a Final at HOME.

Come on you TOWNERS.

START TO BELIEVE.

I believe it is a bit.

It's that time AGAIN.

You Town supporters need to start BELIEVING Again !!

Thursday evening was everything from amazing to heart-wrenching to exciting etc etc.

Anyway - that is gone, it's history.

N O W, Start believing AGAIN.

Whoever we play, it will be tough, it will be tight, there wil be ups and downs, but BELIEVE in Town.

We need a FULL House - which means we aim for 1000 through the gate. We need to raise the roof. Last night was good, but no way noisy enough.

GET THERE - BE NOISY - B E L I E V E and may be, just may be.

Come on you T o w n e r s

Edited by OldTowner

So, we left Leiston needing a win against Potters Bar to go up. Now, a week later, we need a win to join them. We're where Leiston were. Our powers of recovery need to be pretty incredible after Thursday night, but Needham's now need to be superhuman. Not sure the final can possibly live up to the semis, and it's a shame that Sam Newson has relocated his scoring boots, but let's remember that we're at home and up for this again!!!