Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

End of the Season, almost!

Don't Blame Me

Only two games left and an action packed period ahead for The Guardsmen. Saturday we host champions Guildford City. We need as many of you as possible to get down to Stag Meadow and make the place rock. Stay on after the game for another excellent evening's entertainment in the form of Quingo or Quiz Bingo. Kids free, adults £5 so see either Matt, Geggy or Ian D during the day.

Next Saturday is our final game at Camberley Town. Back at Stag Meadow, we are holding our inaugural Presentation Night and we need another good turnout so get in touch with Mal, give him £10 and you get a ringside seat. All sorts planned for what will be a wonderful way to sign off this season.

Come on you Guardsmen!

Well I for one still prefer the "lepers" tag & not "the Guardsmen", being born & bred in Spital.

However I have been drumming up the final home game of the season with family. friends & work collegues, so I am hoping that at least 2 of them turn up to swell the crowd. :disbelief:

As has been said previously on other threads well done to Guildford City and their achievements over the past 2 years they are going up as worthy champions.

This Saturday will be a day for expressing our thanks to a team put together in a very short space of time that has given us our Bi-weekly fix of footy @ Stag meadow.

So thanks to all who have contributed to this Brilliant season, Players, Helpers, backrooms staff & supporters, I will like last July look forward to next season so we can carry on from where this club has started this year...

Best wishes to all involved with the club.

Yep, whoever the players and management are next season, this bunch deserve a huge Thank You for giving us a most enjoyable season.

And the Committee headed up by Kevin have done a fantastic job - we must not take for granted where the club has come from and what they have achieved in the last 14 months.

Thank you one and all!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, whoever the players and management are next season, this bunch deserve a huge Thank You for giving us a most enjoyable season.

And the Committee headed up by Kevin have done a fantastic job - we must not take for granted where the club has come from and what they have achieved in the last 14 months.

Thank you one and all!

.......and a big thank you from the players and management for filling their pockets for no reward.....what was that ? £65,000 !!!

No reward, then what is 124 goals scored, 96 points achieved and a 2nd place finish in our inaugural season?! Our home league crowds average 244 so I think for this level of football that is a reasonable achievement....