Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Becoming bored with this Forum

Smudge

How many teams terry played for now, u had a rant last season when he left Croydon. He is a very good player with a good attitude when he's playing well, when he's not playing its a different story. I reckon he would of gone further if he just put his head down and worked hard at one club. And yes me and terry had this conversation.

1 less than Croydon have had Players over the past 2 Seasons.I did indeed have a rant last year,and rightly so,he was sent off against Dorking wrongly in my opinion,which got him a 3 match ban.When the ban was over, benched.He had done all pre Season,played all League games,F.A Cup,Vase,stood down for a couple of London Senior Cup games when asked.Turned up for a Surrey Cup game,when a player let the Management down late,to be blamed for their loss at Redhill,2 PENALTIES,he never tackled anyone though.As I said in my original post some Managers have not got a Scooby.Still I like reading the match reports on the Croydon Forum by Shameless,especially Croydon 5 v 1 Badshot Lea and Croydon 4 v 1 Raynes Park Vale.Have a little look yourself LLOYDY.

Yes once,but they will not be flying this year,as Guernsey are in the Premier.

Smudger LOVES Guernsey !!

:bolt: