Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Becoming bored with this Forum

Smudge

I may be opinionated and many posters will say I am,but tell you what a more honest down to earth Guy you will never meet.Never managed in my life,but could do a ten times better job,than many who manage CCL sides currently.Lets start with Wembley an Ian Bates,loyal Wembley Manager with over 800 appearances,who allowed his useless coach,to dictate changes against Uxbridge,the man has not got a clue.However worse was to follow as far as I am concerned,he then told South Kilburn Manager Mick Jennings that my grandson Terry Fennessy was argumentive,and disruptive and not a player he should be signing.What did he base this on,Terry raised concerns about the Coach's ability at Wembley.Pearcey no 1 has commented about the great coaching he has got from David Seaman,if only he was a truthful person,he would of told us all that he David Seaman only turned up,when the camera's were rolling,the rest of the time Pearcey was the Goalkeeping coach.Then we have Mark Tommo,bigging himself up after Bagshot's Cup win,put his self forward for the Fans Focus game,did he turn up NO,did he let anyone know NO.Have come to the conclusion everyone on here ONLY POSTS for their own ends,hence the only post when you win syndrome.I have been likened to a BLUEBOTTLE,by LEE FARMIE Whyteleafe stalwart,if only he would look closer to home,he would see that Steve Griffin Manager aint got a clue.Unfortunately they think it,but never say it.JUST like all the Turkeys in CCL,WHO HAVE SUCKED UP BIG TIME TO GUERNSEY FC.Well done HORLEY on beating megabucks Redhill,shame about Badshot Lea losing at Colliers Wood,but you could of signed a gem in my Terry,but alas you had better Players.

As Michael Winner, or most of Liverpool would say would say, 'calm down!'

Smudge, I admit I don't know you nor do I suspect that our paths will ever cross, but on here you mainly come across as somebody who is opinionated but reasonable.

There's no need for you to get that upset about things - ok, maybe pot kettle and black with what I said to Chubby Brown (which I apologised for the next day, and what i said was uncalled for - but I had had an extremely bad day when somebody that I've tried to keep on the straight and narrow for many years was arrested for a serious crime against a minor), but there will always be things which are out of our control and we can do nothing about like Guernsey coming into the Combined Counties or Budweiser sponsoring Wembley. It could have been worse - Wembley could have had Paul Gascoigne as manager for their cup games!

Okay, maybe football has lost its 'purity' in recent years, but then some might argue was it ever pure at all?

The comments made about your Grandson, whilst understandably upsetting, should only fire him up to prove that he is a good footballer. Manager's opinions are like nipples and bum-holes - they've all got them and a few Managers speak from the latter!

Don't let the sods get you down Smudge - I'm sure that a good night's rest will do you good.

Smudge come down and discuss the situation with but slag me off on here, I stated that I had RECEIVED gk coaching from David seamen never did I say he was there all the time.why would he be?? He has better things to do than train a big fat goalie! You have slated the whole Wembley thing from day 1! Your quite happy to slang US off to whoever will listen and spread rumours about us.

As for terry, I like terry as when my 13 yr boy trained he looked after him, never took the piss and helped him in what he was doing wrong, but he and batesy didn't gel.I don't know why maybe terry didnt do what was asked when asked to play a short corner and after the 2nd time of playing a corner into the box and being subbed he said "this is worse than kids football!" It's a shame cos his left foot is quality.he would've bought balance on the left side with him and our left back over lapping, he is playing well below his level at Kilburn and will stand out a country mile.

Finnally if your bored with the forum, get off it! But then you'd have nothing to do and rot in your arm chair!

I may be opinionated and many posters will say I am,but tell you what a more honest down to earth Guy you will never meet.Never managed in my life,but could do a ten times better job,than many who manage CCL sides currently.Lets start with Wembley an Ian Bates,loyal Wembley Manager with over 800 appearances,who allowed his useless coach,to dictate changes against Uxbridge,the man has not got a clue.However worse was to follow as far as I am concerned,he then told South Kilburn Manager Mick Jennings that my grandson Terry Fennessy was argumentive,and disruptive and not a player he should be signing.What did he base this on,Terry raised concerns about the Coach's ability at Wembley.Pearcey no 1 has commented about the great coaching he has got from David Seaman,if only he was a truthful person,he would of told us all that he David Seaman only turned up,when the camera's were rolling,the rest of the time Pearcey was the Goalkeeping coach.Then we have Mark Tommo,bigging himself up after Bagshot's Cup win,put his self forward for the Fans Focus game,did he turn up NO,did he let anyone know NO.Have come to the conclusion everyone on here ONLY POSTS for their own ends,hence the only post when you win syndrome.I have been likened to a BLUEBOTTLE,by LEE FARMIE Whyteleafe stalwart,if only he would look closer to home,he would see that Steve Griffin Manager aint got a clue.Unfortunately they think it,but never say it.JUST like all the Turkeys in CCL,WHO HAVE SUCKED UP BIG TIME TO GUERNSEY FC.Well done HORLEY on beating megabucks Redhill,shame about Badshot Lea losing at Colliers Wood,but you could of signed a gem in my Terry,but alas you had better Players.

How embarrassing is that?

How old are you? I mean seriously, this is the stuff of the playground. Passionate but ridiculous.

Nln u really make me laugh been reading this forum for a while now and you still hold this grudge against south kilburn, we all know what was said by your players in both games last season and your club seems to condone that behaviour which is dissapointing so instead of knocking other people sort your own club out first

I'll be honest with you redrup we had some problems last season where we all will admit that our behaviour and attitude was wrong, but i would say the main culprit for all that has been kicked out of the club and i would like to think that we have turned a corner in that respect, although ive seen clubs behave as bad as us at times last season but because kilburn is mainly made up of black footballers it all gets blown out of proportion and most of it stems from that game with westfield!

How many teams terry played for now, u had a rant last season when he left Croydon. He is a very good player with a good attitude when he's playing well, when he's not playing its a different story. I reckon he would of gone further if he just put his head down and worked hard at one club. And yes me and terry had this conversation.

Main culprit? All along ive said the problem is your manger. Some cracking lads down there let down by him.

Nothing was said by any of our players in the two games, funny how after the incident we were contacted by several Hellenic sides warning us that you like to pull the race card when losing.

I never had a problem with Terry when he played at Dorking.

He is definitely his Grandfathers Grandson, though.......

..............and like me and Peter, speaks his mind. The only difference might be in the tone in which he expresses his mind.

Managers have a right to say what they feel about players, BUT it should be done in a civilised and constructive manner.

Exactly the same can be said about players.

We all know what mick is like, hes a confrontational character we just have to put up with it he aint gona change for no one, when kilburn were in the hellenic league it was a completly different side of predominantly white players there must be only two players from that side who are still there, as for using the race card when losing it started when we BEAT you at home and one of your players called are korean winger a yellow monk#y. As for you saying about kilburn having cracking lads down there, what was it that you said about them when they were flying out to guernsey in the fog..... Would like to see you say that to them when you meet them.