Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
4-5-1

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

I got the gaffer the sack did i tigger? Idiot!

think by the sounds of it you players are to blame, wouldnt mind hearing a honest statement from big phil??

Que redders , trigger may have hit the nail

Wanna try higher redders give me a shout , always welcome to come have a look

Not wanting to sound argumentative, but why would you want a player/defender to test himself higher when they are collectively part of one of the worst defences in the combined counties league 1? Doesnt seem to make sense. Theres only so much a team can bemoan the lack of a striker, but keep a clean sheet and you get a draw at least?!

1 player don't make a back 4 TH!! Only certain amount a player can do. Correct?

Correct, but then you cant be entirely fautless either....the pendulum swings in both directions.

So are you therefore saying it is your team mates that have been poor in the defending? You sound like a bad egg to me.

Redders, dont bite mate. You know you're good enough, do what you got to do.

Haa ok TH believe what you look son, I don't need to explain myself to you and I think Ellers would quite clearly back me up.

Haa ok TH believe what you look son, I don't need to explain myself to you and I think Ellers would quite clearly back me up.

it sounds like your getting close to the truth treehugger, otherwise why would redrup no2 be so defensive. no class the boy

Don't bite redders we all no what you are capable of have always been a hard but to crack when I've come up against you. Good luck where ever you end up

Got sacked got to live with it, that's football, it's a results industry were in and we had a bad start.

so wasnt nothing to do with players going out friday nights like redrup no2, getting smashed then phil??

Wow!! Don't even waste your time on these two doughnuts Jamie. Obviously clueless. As many have said on here your a talented player and you must go play higher, don't take notice of someone called Tree hugger, says it all really!!

Thanks Scotty, Adam , 4-5-1, I don't listen to rubbish like that anyway, I just don't read it!! Intresting IP where have you heard that?

Wow!! Don't even waste your time on these two doughnuts Jamie. Obviously clueless. As many have said on here your a talented player and you must go play higher, don't take notice of someone called Tree hugger, says it all really!!

I think this thread needs to be renamed the "Redrup no.2" thread and not the Knaphill thread. Maybe that is where Knaphill's problems lied with players being bigger then the club. ;)

I think this thread needs to be renamed the "Redrup no.2" thread and not the Knaphill thread. Maybe that is where Knaphill's problems lied with players being bigger then the club. ;)

doughnut!!!! no need to be personal, if you have nothing constructive to say 451 then dont say nothing!!! this is a fans forum not a schoolyard name calling session. rant over

Oh because your being very constructive tigger, blaming Jamie for Phils sacking, what rubbish. Typical Spelthorne Fan talking Sh1t!! You coming back to Lammas Redders? Be great if you did but think you should try some where higher. As long as it ain't Bedfont!!!!

whats wrong with bedfont 4-5-1 haha? In all fairness imo i believe he could play higher. you never until you try.

is it me or is it always people who remain unnamed on here always make bold statements or slate people??

it is indeed Brunty.

didnt

is it me or is it always people who remain unnamed on here always make bold statements or slate people??

Oi !!!!!! didnt see you running to my defence last week when Benny Hill had a pop!!!! Its that bloody Lammas shower time connection isnt it??

If your talking about me in that sentence Brunty then i have a forum name i don't mean to be anonymous I just very much doubt anyone on here would know who I am regardless if you knew my name which is Lewis Prosser for anyone interested haha.

whats wrong with bedfont 4-5-1 haha? In all fairness imo i believe he could play higher. you never until you try.

it is indeed Brunty.

nice to see you got friends redrup no2 shame phil ellers never

Haa no problem Adam, just a joke. I like Bedfont, they have a smashing set up down there. A few goals and you boys will do ok won't you?