Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

we meet again newby. i was at that game,so you was the one that got red. i think spelly would of won if you stayed on the pitch that day. you had a bad day at the office, bedfont improved when you done the walk off shame

but then i put in the header at the end to win the game, for the skipper. proper team haha

we meet again newby. i was at that game,so you was the one that got red. i think spelly would of won if you stayed on the pitch that day. you had a bad day at the office, bedfont improved when you done the walk off shame

Walk of shame i dont think so i knew what i was doing did it hinder my team no they beat you

Spelly will finsh 5 or 6

thats funny because the 70 mins or so you was on the pitch it looked like you didnt have a clue

I didnt, never claimed to be a player to you have i whatever ive said is a fact to you spelly never beat us an we got promoted i dont need to prove myself to you ive won this league an been promoted out of it as a runner up even won the surrey league double when we came up as lammas , did spelly do any of that no they didnt mate id say your a mediocre club

Sorry to hear Ellers, sounds like your players let you down.Without naming names i hear certain players just not turning up doesnt help.

Kevin Bailey has done very well at Westfield in his 3 years there. He knows the game and has local contacts which i'm sure Ruggles does too so I think they will be fine.