Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

Correct, but then you cant be entirely fautless either....the pendulum swings in both directions.

So are you therefore saying it is your team mates that have been poor in the defending? You sound like a bad egg to me.

TH....you defend as a TEAM !! hence lesson learnt ;) !

Jamie didnt someone ask the question are you going back to llamas and your reply was along the lines of thats the plan? ;)

By the way im not some weird stalker haha I am helping out at a Junior league side whilst recovering from my injury and was looking into Laleham and it came up.

Edited by injuryprone

maybe you're right Redders.

Unfortunately this was always likely to happen if Ellers left or was pushed. Very few of the players are local and were bound to move on.

Just an outside opinion - I think Knaphill need to set themselves realistic ambitions, as I'm sure this is the third season running that people there have been saying they're going for promotion, only to have their hopes and dreams ruined before the end of September.

Smudge are you related to redrup 1 skill to get turned all the time 2 talker coz lack of ability 3 organiser of team nights out (Fridays) 4 passionate about nights out wake up smudge

Would love to have him as a Grandson,plays Football the way it should be played.He is akin to Sean Ryan,are you a mate of Sean's posting on his behalf,as he is worried Redders would take his place,or maybe your Driver crapping yourself if Redders came to Bedfont,it would be Ressie Football for you.

Smudge are you related to redrup 1 skill to get turned all the time 2 talker coz lack of ability 3 organiser of team nights out (Fridays) 4 passionate about nights out wake up smudge

well said bedfont, so can you confirm if you are offering for redrup?? because i keep hearing he should play higher, but why hasnt he then?? maybe because no one higher wants him. as a mate on here redrup, know your level, cobham are on the look out for defenders mate