Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Island Hospital ( Guernsey ) New Series On Now ITV

GD The Fall Guy

Can i suggest you ask ian w to pin your own guernsey sub forum this is getting a little boring oh by the way if you turn on bbc one youll see eastenders its like watching my family tree ;)

Damn, I missed it - been watching the UK's best ever band (next to The Beatles) on Sky Arts.

Q _ _ _ N - if you need a hint.

Can i suggest you ask ian w to pin your own guernsey sub forum this is getting a little boring oh by the way if you turn on bbc one youll see eastenders its like watching my family tree ;)

Its a free forum if you don't like the thread title don't read it ! Simples !

That's probably too difficult for you to understand Newby I'll put it another way

S*D OFF !

Anyway if there was a Guernsey sub forum everyone would still read it anyway and it would get more hits than the rest of this CCL Forum put together. I don't think Ian would want all the Guernsey fans on one sub forum. I'm quite happy to have a sub forum but you, HimWhoIDoNotSpeakOf and others would still post on it, moaning and whinging about Guernsey. Some of you are become a little too obsessed with us.

Now for the people with more than half a brain cell. Did you see the programme what did you think ?

Look toby im all for guernsey but this is a football forum i dont give a feck about your hospital or how nice the island is an i reckon theres a whole lot of forumites that feel the same

Half a brain cell if im honest thats more than youll ever have my 11 yr old has got more sense than you go suck on a dummy before you throw your toys out again at some point this forum would be an was better without you an this isnt a bite its honesty

Look toby im all for guernsey but this is a football forum i dont give a feck about your hospital or how nice the island is an i reckon theres a whole lot of forumites that feel the same

Half a brain cell if im honest thats more than youll ever have my 11 yr old has got more sense than you go suck on a dummy before you throw your toys out again at some point this forum would be an was better without you an this isnt a bite its honesty

Is that the best come back you can come back with copying my quote !! I was wrong you must have less than half a brain cell !

Redders agreeing with your half wit of a buddy there's a surprise !

The two of your brains wouldn't fill an M&M !

Oh and Shaun my names Ross not Toby !

Your a keyboard warrior who is a toby having a face to face conversation is like talking to a brick wall toby do us all a favour an hide because no one will seek you, you have the charisma of a plank

Your a keyboard warrior who is a toby having a face to face conversation is like talking to a brick wall toby do us all a favour an hide because no one will seek you, you have the charisma of a plank

All this coming from a sad talentless footballer who brought himself out of retirement last season so he could play against the mighty GFC at Footes Lane for his own glory and personal gratification and not for the good of his team.

Your team can blame your 7-1 thrashing on you Newby. Do your team a favour and retire permanently.

Redders - football related enough for you ! ;-)

Lol i retired years ago an ive never been a player but one thing i am is part of a team where as your an individual cock that not even your own fans or fellow guerns like another thread had numerous people saying your a tool now they all cant be wrong

Im looking forward to seeing Guernsey v Bedfont this year as I think Newby will have a few words to say. Donkey aren't you the bald bloke who looks like he's having a mid life crisis with a donkey round his neck??

Im looking forward to seeing Guernsey v Bedfont this year as I think Newby will have a few words to say. Donkey aren't you the bald bloke who looks like he's having a mid life crisis with a donkey round his neck??

I prefer the folicaly challenged lunatic with a donkey round his neck ! The donkey only comes to away games he's seen 12 away trips and 12 wins ! So now you know how to beat Guernsey kill the Donkey !

Archived