Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FFS people

Eastside Urchin

"You fans want it all, get promotion or don't turn up".

Unfair to quote this to people on here as most turn up home and away no matter what day of the week and regardless of the weather.

Being an Orient fan i come when I can, but have Deep Admiration for supporters who go to all the games.

People who turn up shouldn't take flak for those who don't.

Most people are trying to come up with ideas to improve attendance and keep this club going forward.

Can't argue that Colin, Jimmy and the staff and players are doing a great job.

Credit must also be given to helpers on the gate, food outlet and Bar.

I've said it before on this Forum and got shouted down, but i'll repeat it. £11.00 is too much! Someone previously replied that it was worth £13.00!!

West Ham, Dag & Red (£15 for League 2, £6 for Essex Cup), Charlton (£5 v Barnsley), and Southend U are all offering deals.

You can't sell Primark clothes at M & S prices.

I've said it before on this Forum and got shouted down, but i'll repeat it. £11.00 is too much! Someone previously replied that it was worth £13.00!!

West Ham, Dag & Red (£15 for League 2, £6 for Essex Cup), Charlton (£5 v Barnsley), and Southend U are all offering deals.

You can't sell Primark clothes at M & S prices.

It's a difficult balance .. if we reduced the entrance fee from £11 to £10 would we get 9% extra people through the turnstiles (equivalent gate receipts). It may be we'd need less than 9% assuming we'd get increased income via the bar / shop / programmes / food outlets etc.

One option might be to target a future league game and drop the price (FA permitting) .. Basingstoke at home for instance (15th Dec) to see what effect it has on attendance. Promote it via the usual means.

Edited by andydick

Possibly a small change will be for the home page to have a match preview to wet the lips of the next home game together with any special deals i.e reduced entry fees for other clubs season ticket holders, sixth formers, over 50's,

whatever. If there is a minimum entry fee for the league we can get round it.

For the future if attendances dont improve then a serious get together is advised before the start of next season to see how we move forward realistically as a club.

I think you are missing the point, there needs to be a reason or a hook for people to go to experience anything. Football is exactly the same, if the fans/customers are not getting the experience that they want/need they will stop coming.

Simple.!

You need to attract the youth, that is the future.

If players we thought were rubbish like Lustig, Elmander and Elm can score against Germany, let's bring them in to score against Dover

Effing Germany 4, EFFING SWEDEN 4 WE HATE SWEDEN

If players we thought were rubbish like Lustig, Elmander and Elm can score against Germany, let's bring them in to score against Dover

Effing Germany 4, EFFING SWEDEN 4 WE HATE SWEDEN

When you say WE - I think you mean YOU.

I was hoping with the price of Premiership tickets, more people would be interested in watching non-league - hasn't worked out that way though.