Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FFS people

Eastside Urchin

We are playing at the 6th level of English Football,yes the 6th fckng level

About time some of you people woke up and realised how far up the pyramid hornchurch are and actually turned up to watch the boroughs only senior club.

215 for a league match on a saturday is pathetic

Come on,wake up,support the urchins

Indeed. How about for one game have an offer that one entrance and get a pint for £1.50?

Isn't there a minimum charge allowed for matches?

However lowering the price as special offers might be a good idea, or give tickets to the local 6th form.

Think a small part of our problem is the logistics ie hammers or daggers at home and as for the district line well I know it's no excuse but the likes of say tonbridge or Salisbury would not be affected as there is no professional side in the vercinity to watch but that's just my opinion I'm just over whelmed with work at the mo which won't last forever and will take my rightfull place back on the east side

we still had the hammers at home on sky etc etc etc , teams bringing no away support , when we had the year in the essex senior league , but we were getting bigger crowds then . .. the support must still be out , there was quite a few old faces that came back and enjoyed the play off win but dont seem to have come back again

prices for all football from prem league right though to non league have become too high ... its become a common theme on some of the forums that i read ..eg '' id stay love to come to the home games but i have family etc etc and cant justify spending money on football the way things are '' ive even seen this mentioned about the cost of going to watch southend manor :wacko:

I think that all non-league teams need to get together as a group and approach the F.A. about the minimum pricing if that's what's driving the fans away.

I admit it must be difficult if money is tight to spend an extra few pounds to go to a football match.

Let in anyone with a league club season ticket for £2. Before you say that is unfair on regular Urchins, remember they have not paid out several hundred quid for a season ticket and therfore makes no difference. i don't have a league club season but am still happy to pay my £11 and see others get in for £2.

ive done ok with going to watch southend and being able to go to the home matches at hornchurch this season so far not many clashes , until last weekend , but away ive only been to the billericay league game ,

I have always been against league clubs fans getting into games free,yes it may work getting fans in but it is unfair on a clubs home fans who support the club through thick and thin,only for someone who don't really care two hoots about the club,get in for a fifth of the price